So me and some very old friends made our own custom server using serve uo...we are using a old sallos playuo client that we got to read the server packets correctly. However 3 of my friends log in and walk around but cannot see anything. It looks to be these main old files staidx0.mul/statics0.mul that there playuo engine is reading how can I update these to the other friends server....they might be sitting in bucs den but it's a Japanese rain forest on update stuff and there balled with nothing on . Please advise. They will convert to legacy files on the rest of the mules.
Post automatically merged:

@Redmoon :(
Post automatically merged:

So me and some very old friends made our own custom server using serve uo...we are using a old sallos playuo client that we got to read the server packets correctly. However 3 of my friends log in and walk around but cannot see anything. It looks to be these main old files staidx0.mul/statics0.mul that there playuo engine is reading how can I update these to the other friends server....they might be sitting in bucs den but it's a Japanese rain forest on update stuff and there balled with nothing on . Please advise. They will convert to legacy files on old client.....is there a way to tell what changes from however old to classic client 7.0.15.1....what would be the best tool to make the new files work with my old client

Last edited:
Depends on your coding skills, I think the easiest way would be to choose a runuo or servuo server then start installing the scripts from your playuo till you hit errors then post about the errors you get. You'd get more help if your running Servuo rather than the old playuo.

Could be a few different things. PlayUO doesn't do well with certain static items above a specific value. Add me on discord aga#2185

Back