Thagoras submitted a new resource:

Succubus - The Succubus from Diablo

I've NEVER been happy with the succubus from OSI. I've always wanted to replace them with something better. So for the longest time I've been sitting on the sprite sheet for the succubus from Diablo. It takes a lot of ambition to do the grunt work of converting a sprite page into a .vd file. It only took a couple of hours...but it's really tedious.
So, anyway...here's the succubus from Diablo...hope you can all enjoy a more seductive succubus.

Note: This is SO fresh I haven't even...

Read more about this resource...

1688126791347.pngHow many frames? Might be worth fixing that shadow. Wish we could get all the new Diablo 4 animations
*drools*

Haven't seen anything from Diablo 4 yet.

I've started shadow removal on the main sheet (can be acquired at The Spriter's Resource)

I've changed the black to green and am replacing the green parts on her with a lighter black (32,32,32) and then going around erasing the green. Ultimately, I'd only need to remove the shadow from S, SW, W, NW and N....and not even all of those because I wouldn't be needing ALL of the animation frames. The Attack only uses 6 frames. Die uses 10 Idle uses 10. Gethit uses 5. Walk uses all frames but there are only 8.

I suppose I'm giving myself more work than I need to....but if I can get them all shadow free, then I can pick and choose the best frames for the animation sequence (they don't always flow well). Perhaps I can do a few here and there and in a few weeks I'll get the whole sheet done.

Last edited:
WOW this is cool :D Maybe more monsters from Diablo 2 :D ?
That's the plan.
I have quite a few done...but I need to clean them up a bit (or make sure they're clean) before I release them.
By clean, I mean fix the extraction anomalies. The sheets have random colored pixels here and there....or some of the frames have missing pixels making holes in the mobiles.

Back