Ok so I run a server for my kids. No edits to the scripts have been made. No updates, etc...
Today while trying to load the server I get these Bad serialize errors on everything. I have searched the forums and find simular but most due with scripts being changed. I have said y and y but more and more keep coming up and I do not want to go through 1294 mobiles.

Any suggestions? Is there a way to reset all mobiles but keep player stuff untouched?

Do not know if this has anything to do with it but thought I would mention it: Yesterday after the world saved the server computer was powered off without turning off server.

World: Loading...
An error was encountered while loading a saved object
- Type: Server.Mobiles.Chicken
- Serial: 0x000064B7
Delete the object? (y/n)
Delete all objects of that type? (y/n)
After pressing return an exception will be thrown and the server will terminate.

Error:
System.Exception: Load failed (items=False, mobiles=True, guilds=False, type=Server.Mobiles.Chicken, serial=0x000064B7) ---> System.Exception: ***** Bad serialize on Server.Mobiles.Chicken *****
at Server.World.Load() in D:\Ultima online\ServUO-master\Server\World.cs:line 468
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Server.World.Load() in D:\Ultima online\ServUO-master\Server\World.cs:line 656
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in D:\Ultima online\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 612
Caught Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Server.Core.CurrentDomain_UnhandledException(Object sender, UnhandledExceptionEventArgs e) in D:\Ultima online\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 257

If the save was corrupted due to the power down, go into the backups folder and grab a previous save and copy it over to the save folder replacing all! Depending on how far apart the saves are, your players might be missing recent progression/items etc etc

Back