cpl weeks of searching this forum, and, well, forgive my manners.
hello uo scripters.
and thank you uo sacripters!

i have a copy of runuo2.3, i know, shhhh.
it has many bugs. i have several things i want to change on it.
1, when i add mobiles, they go through walls, some even walk on water and go thru mountains!

2. need to figure out how to let other people log into my shard, and create characters right to my computer, using an external hard drive for saving
seems i have errors with odbc.data path?
on creation of character dos box closes and so does server. reboots. never creates new character!

3 need to learn how to add mobiles to my shard that are not on it all ready.
i am trying to add orc scout to list of orcs

4 how to make players friends of orcs, spawner menu has option for solemon friendship.
want to add orcs to that list.

any help would be much appreciated!!!!
help me get my shard going!!!!

Just a suggestion, but with so many errors why not try ServUO repo? :) you would be able to get much more support for sure.

i done downloaded it like 4 times just cant get it to work.
runuo is more ammatuer like!
i see servuo is master!!!!

i have gone to serv uo 56.0 running with a 7.0.63.0 client.... im learning just to get and keep the server running is a task in its own... a whole new learning experiencee from runuo 2.6.....

i need a program that will allow me to log into my server from another computer....
having issues and i am using server and client on same data... i need 2 1 for server and 1 for subscriber... servuo forgot that... har har

You can make a separate folder with a copy of the client files for the server to point to, servuo is based on runuo so it is just a bit of learning the new changes, but everything is on the base still very similar! Use datapath.cs to point to copy of client!

copy that
made a file for the server and client plus a file for logging in with just the client using razor.....
servuo is more sensitive than runuo, its not for the novice... my project is coming along..
thank you all for input.. helps out alot...
ill have more questions im sure

Back