I appreciate that you are offering things to the community. With that being said, you may want to invest a little more time in them before posting them. I am aware that most people will modify them to fit their needs but these seem to be nothing more than a random undead mob with 3 lines for taming added to them.

C#:
Tamable = true;
ControlSlots = 1;
MinTameSkill = 18.0;

I am not trying to be negative but lets take a look at the DracoLichPet. He has these skills:

C#:
SetStr( 898, 1030 );
SetDex( 68, 200 );
SetInt( 888, 1020 );

SetHits( 758, 899 );

SetDamage( 50, 55 );

SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Physical, 65 );
SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Poison, 25 );
SetDamageType( ResistanceType.Fire, 10 );

SetResistance( ResistanceType.Physical, 85, 90 );
SetResistance( ResistanceType.Fire, 70, 75 );
SetResistance( ResistanceType.Cold, 80, 90 );
SetResistance( ResistanceType.Poison, 70, 75 );
SetResistance( ResistanceType.Energy, 70, 75 );

SetSkill( SkillName.EvalInt, 80.1, 100.0 );
SetSkill( SkillName.Magery, 80.1, 100.0 );
SetSkill( SkillName.MagicResist, 100.3, 130.0 );
SetSkill( SkillName.Tactics, 97.6, 100.0 );
SetSkill( SkillName.Wrestling, 97.6, 100.0 );

Fame = 22500;
Karma = -22500;

but only 1 slot and only takes 10 taming? He does not get angry when attempting a tame and has lethal poisoning ability. While it is less than a greater dragon, it has a lot of power and if someone did not look carefully, players could run around with 5 of them. I adjusted it to what tames should have as well as for ServUO 57 because I am guessing that this is for older versions or runuo based on the hasbreath code.

I removed dragonbreath and added mortalstrike and bleed to it. The loot was lowered because 4k+ is a lot of gold to get from this. I added stat loss after tame, treasure map level 4, can anger on tame, can fly, and removed meat and hide from it since it is a walking skeleton. I am attaching the file so you can adjust your other ones as needed and I marked them in the code as well so you can look at your other ones.

Nothing personal, as I said I am glad you are sharing. I would just make sure that they are adjusted better for their intended use before posting.

Attachments

• DracoLichPet.cs
    4.7 KB · Views: 1
Back