Hi,

I try to enable tooltips with a server with Pre-AOS expansion (LBR for example). Some people say the best way is set the expansion to AOS and make a lot of changes to work like i want. But my idea is try to enable with Pre-AOS expansion and make changes to work.

I don't know how to enable.

Regards
Merix

CurrentExpansion.cs in Configure():
Code:
ObjectPropertyList.Enabled = Enabled;
This could work, not sure tho.

It's impossible without sending the AOS flags.

Usually I'd say nothing is impossible, but this is impossible without hacking the client.exe itself.

I tried for many hours testing many combinations of flags for our T2A era shard, to no avail.

We settled with sending the entire AOS flags and then hard-coding limits on character-creation server-side (since sending the AOS flags also enables things like Elves, Necro, Chiv and other things when creating characters). It's still a work in progress.

It's impossible without sending the AOS flags.

Usually I'd say nothing is impossible, but this is impossible without hacking the client.exe itself.

I tried for many hours testing many combinations of flags for our T2A era shard, to no avail.

We settled with sending the entire AOS flags and then hard-coding limits on character-creation server-side (since sending the AOS flags also enables things like Elves, Necro, Chiv and other things when creating characters). It's still a work in progress.

I change the FeatureFlags and send the AOS Flags with Pre-AOS version. The only problems i see is the creating chracaters (like you say).
The aos skills, spells, weapons ability doesnt work (this is fine because de Core.AOS is false), the tooltip is work.

I see in other servers the creation character only have the Advanced character, for my this is a solution but i doesn't know how to make it. Any idea?

I'm not entirely sure to be honest, if there is a way to have the best of both worlds then I'll commend the person who makes it public knowledge :p

I sure could use a fix for our T2A Universe on the Multiverse project.

Could someone tell me how to comment out specific AOS content so I can keep the menus but more or less comment out things I don't want (like all the AOS attributes and such). I remember being able to somehow remove LRC/LMC a long time ago. But I haven't touched a server in years. Any help greatly appreciated.

It may not be the solution you're looking for, but in AOS.cs, setting the corresponding value to 0 should do the trick of disabling it.
C#:
        [CommandProperty(AccessLevel.GameMaster)]
        public int LowerManaCost
        {
            get
            {
                return this[AosAttribute.LowerManaCost];
            }
            set
            {
                this[AosAttribute.LowerManaCost] = value; // 0
            }
        }
You should still get items with LMC prop from loot, but it will not work.

To disable it completely, I believe you'd have to do more changes than that. Commenting out the proper lines in Imbuing.cs, making some changes in BaseRunicTool.cs, RunicReforging.cs, etc. There are quite a lot of scripts that contain reference to those attributes, you'd have to do some searching.

Back