000.jpg The area show in red must be trimmed off in rgb black 000 or rgb white 255 255 255. To look like this.001.jpgUsing zoom in your art program will make this easier to see.
Every water image can then be laid onto this canvas or a floor tile for precise alignments. And follow the trim rule for each piece. 002.jpgThe L pieces EA uses to mask gaps should then be made invisible by replacing with a pure rgb 000 black image. They are. (6014 0x1796) (6061 0x17AD) (6062 0x17AE) Beyond this I will not explain how to fix all the other technical difficulties you will encounter. Such as the land beneath the water. This topic is asked about a ton by the custom art community and I felt compelled to share the knowledge. As always you're welcome and enjoy.

Last edited:
It does not need to be replaced with 100% black, the image can be reduced by these pixels. And the groundwater (bottom) is clear, it must be sand, clay, rock and so on. But it must always be there. The base is a texture (map), transparent water is an item (static). Even the water can certainly be downloaded somewhere ready. I just don't remember where.

Dragon and UO Landscaper create the map and work with other UO files. This is mainly an Arts ensemble. In it, you exchange the water for treated water and set the Transculent flag in the tiledata. The dragon then generates a map. There you do not adjust anything for transparent water.

Back