ServUO Version
Publish Unknown
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
Made my way to the Sacred Quest at the Shrine of Singularity, however after finishing, inside the Tomb of Kings there is no red moongate leading to the stygian abyss. Is there something I'm missing? Tried [decoratesa but still no gate, do I have to manually add it?

Thanks, that's what I was following :) just appears the gate is missing. I made one myself, and there seem d to be other missing teleporters inside. Is the SA content still under construction?

*Edit: It was the Prism dungeon place that seems to have missing teleporters, unsure about the SA stuff, except the red moongates to/from the Tomb of Kings side were definitely not there for me, even after doing the quests.

Last edited:
As i recall there is no gate in the tomb of kings. after completing the Sacred quest you must speak 2 words in the chamber of kings. 1 word lower para field the other lowers the fire field. then you just walk thru. no gate needed.

As i recall there is no gate in the tomb of kings. after completing the Sacred quest you must speak 2 words in the chamber of kings. 1 word lower para field the other lowers the fire field. then you just walk thru. no gate needed.
That just lowers the fire/energy fields at the beginning of the tomb, once you go past the mobs to where the guardians stand that stop you from entering unless you've finished the quest, there's no way in once you get there, it's just an empty platform.

https://www.uoguide.com/Tomb_of_Kings shows an image of a red gate on the platform

I just manually added gates on both sides, I was just wondering if I missed something or if they really don't generate.

Back