I was wondering if any knows how these are generate or if i am able to remove these while adding new ones.

I need to do some work on the spawners and i would like to have the seperated into catagories.

Vendors
ML Dungeons
Dungeon (despise etc)
Sealife
WildLife
Town Life
Quest Givers

Etc.

The only problem i face is if i do this in stages like all ML dungeons first save them then work on normal Dungeon i take the chance in duplicating Unique ID which will result in some spawners not working..

Any Idea's?

How are you duplicating a Unique ID? The serials for everything in-game are unique. I don't think it's possible to duplicate a unique ID.
What is it you're trying to accomplish?

i am not sure if i am duplicating them thats the thing.

Basicly i have a lot of spawners already and i am worried if i make some new ones (while the others arenot loaded) that there is a chance i could duplicate the unique ID's

If you're working with Spawner files/maps, you'd probably want to load all those first to see what you've got. Then fill in the missing spots. The World Building gump does a lot of the ML spawning and as far as I know there's SA spawn maps as well as spawn maps for OSI-base within ServUO's Emu.

I was wondering if any knows how these are generate or if i am able to remove these while adding new ones.

I need to do some work on the spawners and i would like to have the seperated into catagories.

Vendors
ML Dungeons
Dungeon (despise etc)
Sealife
WildLife
Town Life
Quest Givers

Etc.

The only problem i face is if i do this in stages like all ML dungeons first save them then work on normal Dungeon i take the chance in duplicating Unique ID which will result in some spawners not working..

Any Idea's?

If I understand the question, you can certainly do this. There are several ways:

1. You can [xmlload just the file you want to work on, and then use [xmlfind to pull up all the xmlspawners.

2. If you already loaded everything, you can [xmlunload to remove them, the go back to step 1.

3. You can use [xmlfind, and filter the list of xmlspawners to only those with "#vendor" or "#wildlife" in the title, etc.

4. You can edit the raw Xml files using Notepad++ and use Search/Replace to change different features.

Back