MrRiots

Self-proclaimed Legend
UO: Arcane

Officially Launched December 17th

We pride ourselves to be one of the worlds only true PVM servers. A fresh server that offers a new side of UO without extra downloads. We took the UO Graphics & Art provided through out the last 20 years and made something new and exciting.

We made adventuring and exploring in Ultima Online rewarding and engaging.With plans to expand, you will have an everlasting adventure!We made a new world out of the old maps that will make you fall inlove with UO, again.

So What is UO: Arcane?

Balanced, Exciting, Challenging and fresh PVM.

WHAT DO WE OFFER?:

We offer a new type of custom UO Adventure without any extra downloads.The only thing you need is to be updated with EA's latest patches.The only exception is, no playable Gargoyles and no Imbuing (Crafting)

We run on the latest version at all times. Enter in the IP in your prefered Client and hit play.

Key Features:
720/225 Skill Stat Cap.
3 Accounts per IP
Skill Token on One char Per Account.

-A completely new Bestiary with over 500 mobiles and more coming.
-Lootpacks are better and overall more exciting drops!
-100+ new tamables and rideables.Each with their own set of abilities and skills.
-Over 250 new artifacts.New artifacts with new tiers. Balanced, exciting and worth grinding to get
-6 main shard bosses, the Peerless, with their own set of drops.
-20+ Minibosses around the world.
-Initially 4 new Champion Spawns to conquer to gain scrolls of power
-Over 600 Stealables, Dropable rares / Collection Items
- Dungeon Point Systems, Thievery Reward Systems, Museum Collections
- 3 Facets on Launch, filled with adventure and exploration!
- New fun BOD rewards

AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

(new content has been made and ready for later release. New dungeons are ready for release. More fun stuff getting ready for later release)

I am the sole GameMaster and I stand for total transparency, I will have zero corruption on my server and I want everyone to respect this.

This is a process for me and I am available 17 hours a day for questions.

---

This is a one man job, I have spent a half year bringing MY vision of PVM together. I have sat down hours per day to share this experience with all of you. And I have alot more planned.

I am working on making a more beautiful Website and a Wikipedia.

Special Thanks:

Voxpire, I wouldnt be here without you and your knowledge. Words cannot describe my gratitude.

Dan, owner of UO Heritage, taking his time to help me bring my version of UO alive.. Forever grateful.

Tass, my lantern in the darkness, creator of The Expanse

UO: Outlands for bringing new and old players back to the game we all love, showing us how exciting UO can be.

ServUO Community for being the best damn community there is. You guys are simply amazing.

Ip: play.uoarcane.com
Port: 2593

Last edited:
Back