MondainsTriumph.jpg
Hey guys, I've brought back my love project for UO: ML Era, Completely Custom shard with a recoded loot generated system and gear score! You like crafting Quests! you got it, You like dungeon crawling and picking chests, You got that! You like stealing from the actual monsters! You got it, Needless to say on UO: Mondain's Triumph There is endless possibilities of things to do, From artifacts to crafting there is so much content to do, Faster skill gain 7x Server 225 Stats. Just updated today increased combat skills in dungeons! and Increased Crafting Skills inside Luna's northern walls! I'm always working on making things more balanced!
Join the discord today!

From now til the end of august is Free Character Starter Kits!
Can't wait to see you there! - Michael

Did someone cry, Bod Quit Timers
Bod Quest Timers when you quit a Bod Quest has been Reduced to 5 Minutes
Subdue Health % Subdue health during taming is now 20% of the Health compared to 10% cause the regen rates are a little bit higher on here
Super AI Anything with over 10k will now use this AI, this AI is meant to be challenging, and make the game fun and enticing
Lute Music Peacemaking now Paralyzes creatures, area peace is a VERY short duration, but induvial peacemaking last way longer based off skill
Weird Gate Noises You can now gate travel and carry stuff through for moving a lot of resources
Hot Fire Hot The max damage you can take from the the special attack now is 90 in PVM and 25 in PVP All Follow Me The active speeds have been changed to be a little faster to stay up next to the tamer
We got this little buddy Bond time has been shortened to 3 day so you can tame your pet during the week and have it ready by the weekend
Nightmares Nightmares have been spawned in Umbra
Black Unicorn Through the mist of umbra there is a black unicorn which is a custom tamable that is stronger then a nightmare, they only spawn every 6 - 12 hours!
Tailor Bod Quest Since there is only 3 types of Leather i have evened it out in the code to 9 different sizes and styles of quests, just like the other quests that have more resources
Sniff Powder Sniff You can now combine powders of fortifying by just targeting another powder
Leeching All Leeches have been updated to the new style of leeching, hopefully this makes leeching a hell alot better
Oh no! OoOoO You should no longer be able to be one shot from full health
Thieving Chests New set incoming from the chests! When this set is full its absolutely insane! 5 new dungeon chests artifacts are now in as well I cant wait for you guys to find these!
Earrings and Necklaces Due to popular opinion they have been added to the loot pool Ancients They will automatically have SUPER AI so have fun
Elder Champs -when killing regular champs you will now have a chance for the Elder Skull which will drop in the corpse you will bring it to the summoner and they will summon the elder champ for you this are very hard, so be prepared
Red Names Everywhere - Anytime you kill a monster with a red name you now will be rewarded with justice, it makes it a lot easier for early protectors to come into the mix
NIGHT SIGHT -Night sight will no longer drop in loot types, it will still be crafted sadly
New Characters Now on new accounts you get 40k for a 77, but you now get 300 skill deed for that character only
Mining and Lumberjacking Now will only spawn elementals and nymphs with either the gargoyle pick axe or reapers axe
Dungeon of the week dungeon of the week is a system I'm working on, should be ready by the end of august, but now it will no longer drop the bracelet if you happen to run into the dungeon that is selected it will drop the tokens
Artifact Robes They can now be hooded and de hooded just message me on discord if it doesn't automatically update your robe
Pigments They can now currently dye anything in game it considers valid, the list is endless
Vet Rewards Vet rewards start @ 14 days now I made sure to change it
Pet recall pets
should recall with you now, I'm not 100% sure its fixed cause I haven't gotten to test it to an extent but it should work now
Specialty Dealer is a new Vendor gold sink that will spawn in the museum where you can buy things to make gold disappear also sells the grab bags as well
Customizable Keeps & Castles 24x24 Plots and 32x32 are now available via the House placement tool
Spells, These Damn Spells they should now do up to 350% damage if you have the correct slayer in both spot.
Power Scroll Book There is now Power Scroll Books and SoT Books Buyable via the Gold Sink Vendor
Word Of Death I've changed the math just a little bit where it should depending on percent health do more damage like it supposed too
Wild Fire I have made wildfire leach 6% of damage per tick for mana, making it easier for Spawners in the long run of things
Bank Increase Deeds they add +5 slots per deed up to 35 slots, I actually forgot to add these to the gold vendor, but tonight's restart I will add them.

Just a little bit of whats been going on here at UOMT! Come check us out!

Back