Ultima online Phoenix is a new pre-AOS server featuring the Felucca and T2A land masses only. Unlike many other Felucca servers, our ruleset is Trammel in most areas. This provides a PVM focused environment for the majority of players, while allowing those who enjoy PVP to do so via factions, guild wars, or in Buccaneer's Den only.

We have a ton of custom features, and that list grows each week with new development. There are 3 new custom dungeons, and we are currently developing an instanced group dungeon for players to enjoy together.

What we really need now are players to bring this community to life and enjoy a stress free, casual adventure with new friends. So come check us out and stay a while. The more players that stay, the more that will come and together we can create the server we've all been searching for. You can even earn referral coins to be used to purchase exclusive items as a reward for helping build the community.

Check out our website: www.ultimaonlinephoenix.com
Join our discord: http://discord.gg/sWkHf4n
Check out our first youtube video, with more planned soon!

Just wanted to announce that our instanced group dungeon is now ready. We've added a youtube video showing off some of the cool effects.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi. Joined ServUO today so I can share my experiences on UO Phoenix. I have been playing on the shard for about 40 days now and it's been a great experience. I think it is the only shard that offers both a pre-aos and a no-pk ruleset. I waited years for this shard!

The player base is still small but they are very helpful and friendly. I had to refuse a lot of help offers haha. Staff is quick to fix problems and is always working on improving the shard. Forensic Evaluation is revamped, and I really enjoy playing a detective-investigating corpses to spawn the murderer, with a chance of special unique loot. There's a full champ system, and a powerscroll exchange system which I have e used and is awesome. There's a painting system which I have not yet tried, but will post on soon.
Overall I really like it. It has the pre-aos feel of old school UO, but with enough perks thrown in (champs, PS, slayers, custom dungeons/crafting/skills/monsters, etc) to spice things up a bit.

Check it out if you are looking for old school Ultima and don't want to get ganked every time you go to destard

Smooth running shard with a gank free T2a experience.
Some cool post AoS touches with skill gain that doesn't keep you training, but leaves you feeling like you earned it.

Only thing it really needs, is you!

Been a while since I posted anything about the server, but a lot has changed, including a new 1-3 many dungeon called Forgotten Pass.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For more on what's been going on, check out our weekly updates since May. We're having lots of fun and we'd love you have you come join us.

Back