ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
The Second Age
Ok so it is my first time trying anything with UOFiddler.. I found a post which helped a lot, but I am missing something.

I am trying to add a robe.

It shows as it should be when adding it.. but once wearing it.. ouch!

I am suspecting settings I used in UOFiddler. I based the settings on the one at 0x2683.

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture1.PNG

Checked : Weapon, ArticleA and Wearable (I suspect I should also check Animation, but that should not change anything).
Capture3.PNG

So.. am I missing something?

-Thanks!

what do you mean? anim 970 maps to gump male 50970 which is this:1681313709944.pngIf your problem is hair then you'll have to check in client how to set it all up. There are special files for that. I think it was file stitchin.def that defines what covers what in paperdoll.

If you try to create a wearable item then you need to add static in Items and tiledata entry. To be able to have paperdoll gump you need a free anim slot that you can fill with custom animation or you can redirect using .def to existing animation.

So in your case you add the new robe item to statics (Items tab) then you update tiledata and point it to free anim slot that will allow you to have gump on the animid + 50000 index in gumps (or animid + 60000 for female gumps if needed). Now you either have an animation that you can now import to this slot or you take your animid and redirect it through bodyconv.def to existing animation like robe.

That's roughly the process and it has a lot of tricky bits so without more specific description it's really hard to give you extensive instruction.

If you try to create a wearable item then you need to add static in Items and tiledata entry. To be able to have paperdoll gump you need a free anim slot that you can fill with custom animation or you can redirect using .def to existing animation.

So in your case you add the new robe item to statics (Items tab) then you update tiledata and point it to free anim slot that will allow you to have gump on the animid + 50000 index in gumps (or animid + 60000 for female gumps if needed). Now you either have an animation that you can now import to this slot or you take your animid and redirect it through bodyconv.def to existing animation like robe.

That's roughly the process and it has a lot of tricky bits so without more specific description it's really hard to give you extensive instruction.
Oh ok so I was missing a step! So that's why my robe disappears when wearing it when I use 0 in animation?

The post I found explaining it was stopping at TileData and it was fine since I was seeing the updated infos in the item tab.

I will check for the animation part!! Now that git is back doing its job and my production computer is back on, this is the next step before I get fired :p

Merci beaucoup l'ami!

Back