I have never really used UO Fiddler or any of those programs before but I have a need to see in game art and item numbers and such right now in particular the Gump art which is now in uop format.

I am a little behind on things right now.

I been told uo fiddler is the program I need for this and that I need to convert the uop files to mul to see them in fiddler? Is this the correct information? or are their other methods?

Is there any program or way of viewing these files ready to go without having to convert and all that?

Also on fiddler I tried to install a version of uofiddler and an add on extension that converts the uop but the add on will not show up in the menu either.

Could someone provide instructions on helping me view this files and converting if I need to along with version numbers of software your using , links if possible etc.

Thank you very much.

Thank you so much Milva your a lifesaver guess i could have found that on my own but sometimes its hard to know what to use when there been so many versions and rewrites of some of this stuff over the years. Thank you for the information

I loaded this up and I am able to see all the menus and files in it now and was not able to before with another version.
But I still can not view anything in the gumps tab and thats the art i need to see the most. I am assuming all the gump stuff is listed in the gumpartLegacyMUL.uop file?
It seems to be looking for gumpart.mul instead of gumpartLegacyMUL.uop I started with the profile that said uop test shouls i have choose another profile or is there stuff i still need to do

Your welcome this is the only one which worked for me, when it opens I click on load profile and then it opens takes a minute for it to load everything. Did you also set it to your game client or did this auto detect it? I can check mine later to see if the gumps show or not :)
Edit: Mine is showing the gumps under the gump tab- have you checked the path setting just to be sure this is pointing to your game client?

Last edited:
Hello, how i can open uop animation (AnimationFrame3.uop for example)? I try open it with uofidler + plugin, but it is not open animation files

Hello, how i can open uop animation (AnimationFrame3.uop for example)? I try open it with uofidler + plugin, but it is not open animation files
Yes, help please!
How can I open AnimationFrame3.uop and else animation files?

With best regards!

New animation files with the .uop extension cannot be opened by UO Fiddler. And currently the latest can not be opened at all. If you would like to work with these files, there is an older Mythic Package Editor. But he does not currently have dictionary support. Moreover, working with this program is definitely not for beginners. It's a college school working with Ultima Online. Right away, forget about editing new animation files.

Back