I have a feature request. Is there any chance you can make a version of this that charges gold? I was thinking of placing an NPC on a cart that offers to take you places if you pay him.

You could change the item ID to the cart or item you wish to use, or change it to a basemobile body ID. Remove the on over call, and keep it as on double click, and set the gold amount condition.

I will be honest, I probably won't be making these changes myself, but it wouldn't be difficult to change these properties if you wish to edit it. The gates were initially designed to replace the original publicmoongates.

Uh. Yeah. How do I do that? XD

Really I just need to charge gold from a player's bank after selecting a location. I'm not worried about the cart thing. I was planning on making a designated tile that players could see was different from surrounding tiles so they knew where to stand and use that as the gate ID. And when they walk near I was just going to make the NPC say something on proximity.

But yeah. I don't know how to charge gold on location select.

Errors:
+ Items/Functional/PublicMoongate.cs:
CS0117: Line 528: 'VvVSigil' does not contain a definition for 'ExistsOn'
CS0117: Line 658: 'VvVSigil' does not contain a definition for 'ExistsOn'
CS0117: Line 658: 'ViceVsVirtueSystem' does not contain a definition for 'Facet'
CS0117: Line 689: 'CityTradeSystem' does not contain a definition for 'OnQuickTravelUsed'
+ new/System/DungeonMoongate.cs:
CS0117: Line 453: 'VvVSigil' does not contain a definition for 'ExistsOn'
CS0117: Line 583: 'VvVSigil' does not contain a definition for 'ExistsOn'
CS0117: Line 583: 'ViceVsVirtueSystem' does not contain a definition for 'Facet'
CS0117: Line 614: 'CityTradeSystem' does not contain a definition for 'OnQuickTravelUsed'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

ServUO 57.1

Last edited:
Back