I've seen it before where you have a plot, and player can come, and place a vendor for a fee, and sell stuff to the entire shard without the aid of others.

Like there is a 18 by 18 plot, or something, and it has a gump for player to click then player click accept then the vendor appear for player to use.

That one always worked well could place any where- use to be an addon also for this to dress up the area :) when you place the tile raise it by 1 or it will sink into the ground :) You will need to test it not because of the new gold system
Forgot to ask does this one have a manager also? I found the old one I had with the addon not sure if it would work

ok maybe can fix it for region area that way it can only be place region spot, or something. Thank you for sharing.

Does it mean I must replace .CS?

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 4 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Items/Addons/VendorMallAddon.cs:
CS0101: Line 11: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'VendorMallAddon'
CS0101: Line 1043: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'VendorMallAddonDeed'
+ Services/MaginciaBazaar/SBVendorMallManager.cs:
CS0101: Line 9: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'SBVendorMallManager'
CS0102: Line 21: The type 'Server.Mobiles.SBVendorMallManager' already contains a definition for 'InternalBuyInfo'
CS0102: Line 34: The type 'Server.Mobiles.SBVendorMallManager' already contains a definition for 'InternalSellInfo'
+ Services/MaginciaBazaar/VendorMallManager.cs:
CS0101: Line 16: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definition for 'VendorMallManager'
+ Services/MaginciaBazaar/VendorTile.cs:
CS0101: Line 11: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'TownContractOfEmployment'
CS0102: Line 49: The type 'Server.Items.TownContractOfEmployment' already contains a definition for 'InternalTarget'
CS0101: Line 81: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'PlayerVendorTile'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

This usually means you have those scripts in, so if you have the other vendor tile you downloaded then it must be the same -you will need to remove on of the folders- you have 2 of the same

With all cs-files deleted except VendorTile.cs, Milva's works well by now on ServUO publish 57+. All I need is [add PlayerVendorTile and [add TownContractOfEmployment. Thanks.

Back