golfin submitted a new resource:

VMulPatcher v0.2 alpha - VMulPatcher

VMulPatcher v. 0.2 alpha
Copyright © 2019 Mutagen alias Venushja

VMulPatcher is designed for Ultima Online developers (GMs) and for gamers. It can insert images into Art, ArtLands, Gump and Textures. It can work with .mul and .uop file formats. This program uses the original UO library, which means it cannot patch files from clients version 7.0.60 and higher. But up to this version works reliably.

There are several ways to work with this application...

Read more about this resource...

I would add. I tested VMulpatcher on several Czech and world servers. Old versions of UO before AOS use the file verdata.mul. In this case, VMulpatcher updates the gumps directly and does not need verdata. Tested and works well. For example, UO Forever, UO Renaissance, and UO Evolution have no problem with this program. This means both GMs and players can customize the game to their liking (their Desktop, Journal, etc.)

This no longer works on the newest client, I think they changed something in the file structure :(
Is there any way for an update or release of the source code so someone else could update it?

So with the help of a friend we managed to get this working again, you can download the updated code here:

We used the updated LegacyMulConverter here:

Back