Forgive my ignorance. The work on there looks amazing, just wondering how it differs from ServUO? Is it a Shard? I see "Services" listed, just curious what it's about?

It's not another emulator or a shard, it's just an additional script package that provides extensive sub-features to your shard :)

Some would call it
"Sub Features to Your Shard"

I would simply call it "The essence of life it self"

Some would call it
"Sub Features to Your Shard"

I would simply call it "The essence of life it self"
So, not a ringing endorsement?

In all seriousness, for a novice (or less than novice) coder... is this going to cause more trouble than I can handle? I have read up on some of the things it does and I am super excited... I just hate to bite off more than I can chew and just flood the forums (even more heh-heh) with 'how-to' questions.

So, not a ringing endorsement?

In all seriousness, for a novice (or less than novice) coder... is this going to cause more trouble than I can handle? I have read up on some of the things it does and I am super excited... I just hate to bite off more than I can chew and just flood the forums (even more heh-heh) with 'how-to' questions.
Im a novice aswell compared to everyone else.
IT was abit of a set-up but when you get it working and read up on what you CAN Do with it, you cannot live Without it.

Back