I'm not even sure what can be a root of the problem - every time when I connect to my local shard, after entering login and password I'm asked to approve license agreement; I launch Razor as admin, so I have no idea why it keeps askign this. Maybe somebosy has ideas where to look for the problem? Maybe it's a client, I don't know - before it updated not long ago it wasn't a problem, as I remember.
So maybe I need a new client, or it's something with access rights (but to where)?

When you first use Uo you have an agreement to agree, agree then it won’t happen any more

Since you did scroll down and clicked on Agree then I'm not sure why this would continue to happen

Since you did scroll down and clicked on Agree then I'm not sure why this would continue to happen
I solved it by setting the property of uo.exe to launch as administrator. Razor was already starting as admin, but it didn't seem to help. CHecked today, and so far license screen is not showing, I go straight to shard selection.

To add to this to maybe help someone else out and give a clearer reason what was missing as this happened to me just recently. My Admin account did not have this issue, but my player account did. Giving the client.exe Administration rights didn't fix it (retroactively at least). But I found in my "Documents' folder, and in the EA games folder within that my player account account did not have a folder created there and hence no license agreement file in that folder either. My Admin account did have one. I copied that folder and renamed it to my player account. After that, no more having to agree to the license every login. All of which would have been fine if I had the Admin rights set on my client.exe to begin with which apparently I did initially which is why my Admin account was ok. Maybe a write permission problem I guess?...

As a side note, there are other configuration files in the folder as well the are for saving your in game settings, etc for each character on that account. This lack of files being written/created also causes issues with the 2d client erroring out when either editing the "options" in game or even simply logging out with a client exception error.

These same file are typically created in you game file folder as well in the "Program Files (x86)/EAgames" folder which could give a client exception errors well if they are missing when setting options, or simply logging out. I hope I was clear enough typing this.
Client is 7 0 87 11, and using razor version 1 0 14 9.

Back