Looks greate, especialy Butterfly ones, but as I understand it was placed in resource to share them, but I don't see any link for downloading... Sure it's possible to save them as JPG, but such things must be in BMP\PNG for normal use.

These wings are awesome, I've not seen them before except the "angel" wings, they're a great classic. They all seem high-resolution, which I assume is why you left out the original wings from back in the 1999 days (attached for your perusal).

If I use custom patches in the future, I'll be including these!

0xC4F4.jpg

Attachments

• 0xC4F4.bmp
    240.8 KB · Views: 37
Just so every know these wings have no animation :) so they don't move
Shocked I still have these SS-they show the size of the wings when on the paperdoll-these were set to the cloak layer
ss3 2.jpg Image1.jpg

Sorry but you can't just add these and have them show up- you would have to change some files and create a patch for players to download. If you check tutorials- there is a post for custom armors etc. But I will warn doing this is not easy :)

I was going to ask why they are set to body sash layer of 17 but someone said they set to cloak which makes more sense also so just to let people know cloak layer is layer 20 bodysash is layer 17 in case they would like to have on cloak instead of bodysash layer.

Oh also off topic abit but is there a layer that isn't really being used that most clothing and equipment covers like a facial hair layer? just out of curiosity?

Back