Doesn't the command [grab or [loot come in Xanthos ? Family is doing champ spawns and fussing about having to pick up each single pile of gold, which sidenote ( i think is funny), However mama dont and if mama isnt happy, no one is happy =) Thinking i just need to find it and set to true maybe,{shoots in dark} ....... and i already see it coming............fire away HANK lol :cool:

It was called Xantos Claim you should be able to find it on runuo- I just don't remember if any one has updated it :)

Last edited:
AHHH thats it !! I thought it was a off/on optioni in the script itself, i have Xantos already in the game but its not allowing me use the [claim option, weird... mmmm

Your first suggestion nailed it on the head, just couldnt understand how a "criminalactionn" code could of been or is related to the CheckLoot error but i be dang, its tied in. Works great now, thanks for the help =)

Ok, i have tried to get this working a few times now. Here is the error i get. If anyone could help, would be great.
Xanthos_Error.png

Nissi I just saw this post- have you figured out the problems? The MOTD can be disabled not used or for both errors you should post in Script Support for more help :)
Edit for the operator error check the 2nd post here
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/errors-in-xanthos-motd-cs.103289/

Thanks for the response, i could not figure it out, but found an alternative. I started using the MasterLooterBackpack, seems to do the job, just trying to figure some of the options out.

FYI: Xanthos was using an older version of code, and I think Flags used to be an Integer value, and was changed to ClientFlags, so the correct translation of his code was to change the integer to ClientFlags.None or whatever the correct value was to compare. Not looking at the actual code now, but it was something like that.

If you don't have that package then yes I would dowload this- if you have it you should have the ClaimConfig.xml with this

Anyone using this on ServUO? It doesn't always claim the bodies. Wondering if someone has fixed it. It doesn't give an error, just doesn't work 100% of the time.

Anyone using this on ServUO? It doesn't always claim the bodies. Wondering if someone has fixed it. It doesn't give an error, just doesn't work 100% of the time.

Could be a range thing or a limit to how often it can be used. Most likely range.

Some claim systems have a "claim all corpses" or "claim empty corpses" option setting. I admit I didn't look to see if this one includes that choice but that's usually the issue for claims "sometimes" working.

This is what I am seeing.
Polar Bear, it won't claim the corpse. Even though it is empty
1584809151905.png

Then on other MOB's it won't claim them with items on them. So I'm guessing it isn't related to the items on the corpse.
1584809370714.png
I'm a rookie at trying to decipher C# so that is why I'm stumped. Interesting though.

If anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated.

So it is this method

C#:
        private static bool CorpseIsLootable( Mobile from, Corpse corpse, bool notify )
        {
            if ( null == corpse )
                return false;
            bool result = false;
            string notification = "";
            if ( corpse.Owner == from )
                notification = "You may not claim your own corpses.";
            else if ( corpse.Owner is PlayerMobile && !ClaimConfig.LootPlayers )
                notification = "You may not loot player corpses.";
            else
            {
                BaseCreature creature = corpse.Owner as BaseCreature;
                if ( null != creature && creature.IsBonded )
                    notification = "You may not loot the corpses of bonded pets.";
                else if ( null != creature && creature.Fame <= ClaimConfig.FreelyLootableFame )
                    result = true;
                else
                    result = corpse.CheckLoot( from ) && !( corpse.IsCriminalAction( from ) );
            }
            if ( false == result && notify )
            {
                from.PlaySound( 1074 );     // no
                from.SendMessage( notification );
            }
            return result;
        }

Did you change your ClaimConfig? Like lowered the FreelyLootableFame thing?
If not you should see if creature is even set, and not null. And dont you also get a notification with the "no!"?

I didn't mess with my ClaimConfig
By if the creature is even set and not null, what do you mean?

Below is what the MOB looks like
1584902908760.png1584902922360.png
1584902935234.png

What I am telling you is that you should debug the code and see where it would return false

Partially figured it out. It wasn't loading right. Still not claiming everything.

Any suggestions on how to debug it? I'm a noob on coding. Sounds like you have a ton of experience doing it.

Last edited:
Back