Hello - I have pub 58. I'm using the XML Spawner that was included with it. However, when I try to edit a spawner using the book, it doesn't save what I typed. Also, the RND function is not working, I get an error that it is not properly formatted.

Here is my example:
katana/name/Excalibur/hue/RND,200,225/attributes.bonusstr/5

Hello - I have pub 58. I'm using the XML Spawner that was included with it. However, when I try to edit a spawner using the book, it doesn't save what I typed. Also, the RND function is not working, I get an error that it is not properly formatted.

Here is my example:
katana/name/Excalibur/hue/RND,200,225/attributes.bonusstr/5
support for pretty much every function like that was removed from pub 58 for some reason.
i have a copy i took from pub 57 and kind of sloppy patched any errors to get it working for my pub 58 server though. i'll post a resource in a bit
@Voltar XML Spawner rollback for Pub 58

Last edited:
Thank you for your help. I downloaded your file for the XMLSpawner. I replaced the current XMLSpawner with the one I downloaded but it is still functioning the same way and the same error. I then deleted the XMLSpawner folder and copied the downloaded file into the Services folder. However that did not work either :(

try hitting enter after you type it all in. then respawn
I tried hitting enter and it still doesn't save in the book. I'm able to copy and paste on the line but that doesn't work in the book either. I'm still getting the error for RND function for the Hue too. In Pub 57, this worked for me and I'm typing it the exact same way. So I know I'm not entering it wrong at least, just my luck it doesn't want to work in 58.

Back