Simple addition for the Counselor's Commands, to alternate between True or False any boolean property of a targeted item or mobile.
So the targeted object will have its property:
Command accepts all modifiers: Global, Online, Region, Contained, Multi, Area and Self as it's based on the Get/Set ServUO command.
- set to True if it was False.
- set to False if it was True.
Just drop it somewhere on your Scripts folder.
1. You need to remove or recover the Young status of a player:
2. You know that three properties of a player (Young, Hidden, DisplayGuildTitle) are set to "true", "false", "true", respectively. And you want to set them to "false", "true", "false". (Not so common, but it is useful sometimes):
3. During an event which requires team work, half of the players start paralysed and half free. They can move to get to their objetives only during 10 seconds, then a Staff member use the command to paralyse those who are moving and unparalyse the others, and so on till the event end. He could easily use:
Well, all that could be achieved with [set command, but I really think the [alt is useful, mainly during events. So that's why I'm sharing this.
Hope you find a good use for it.