- Farm Lands : Verdant farms of sproutlings and wild weeds
- Dirt Hills : Blended overhang slopes and reduced runnels along embankments
- Cave Dark : Darkened gray caverns , reduced tiling lines on cave-mountains
- Mountain Path : Reduced lines , transitions of rocks to dirt and grass
- Forest Grove : Verdant green forest
- Snow Ridge : Smoothed snow slopes
- Sand Dunes : Blended embankments , darkened and desaturated
- On Hills the original lined runnels convey depth and impassibility well , these modded textures are less clear and may be more difficult to visually navigate areas .
- In reducing the tiling repetition , there is a loss of visually distinct forms and large areas of the modded textures appear as generic bland noise .
- Possibly undesired changes to hued environments which share textures
Installation / Patching
- extract downloaded zip
- open Mulpatcher > Settings > set the Art and Texture mul paths ( UO Client usually in program files ) and LOAD them .
- Features > Autopatch select the downloaded txt file (00_ENV_ALL_ART_S.txt ) set Art_S as category > hit START .
- repeat Autopatch for 00_ENV_ALL_ART_M.txt ( Art M ) , and 00_ENV_ALL_TEX.txt ( Textures )
- Settings > Save the Art and Texture mul to the UO Client directory .