This Book Code Generator allows people to generate the code (C# script) of a book by simply filling out a form in the browser.
Live Demo: http://felladrin.github.io/runuo-book-code-generator
- Easily sets Book Title, Book Author, File Name and the Book Cover.
- Formats the contents of the book wisely, without wasting space.
- Checks if the file name has special characters or accents.
- Allows to change the book cover via image.
- Limits the book content to 60,000 characters, to avoid overflow.
- Allows to compress the code, if you don't intend to edit later.
- Downloadable book as a CS file.
Download and unzip this package. Then, for single and offline use, open the index.html file with your favorite web browser. But to make it really useful, host it on a website and spread the link.
After generating the .cs file, put it anywhere in scripts folder, restart the server and use the command in-game: [add cbook
It'll show all the custom books generated by this script (if you didn't change the 'CBook' prefix, of course).