A simple global chat system with a history gump and auto-colored names.
The History gump display messages from the newest (top) to the oldest (bottom).
[C (message) - Broadcasts a message to all players online. If no message is provided, it opens the Chat History.
[ChatHistory - Opens the Chat History.
[ChatToggle - Enables or Disables the Chat for your account.
Just drop this script anywhere inside your Scripts folder.
You can change some configs on the top of the file.
- bool Enabled = true; // Is this system enabled?
- bool OpenHistoryOnLogin = true; // Should we display the history when player logs in?
- bool AutoColoredNames = true; // Should we auto color the players names?
- int HistorySize = 50; // How many messages should we keep in the history?
- int MessageHue = 1154; // What is the hue of the chat messages?