- Bulk Order Caching
- NPCs will now allow cache up to 3 bulk order deeds for players
- All BODs are limited to one every six hours; this is no longer dependent on crafting skill level
- The system will “cache” up to 18 hours worth of BOD give outs
- Players may claim all 3 deeds in quick succession
- Turning in a BOD adds a new deed to the cache (up to 3)
- Example: Log in after 18 hours and receive 3 deeds
- Example: Receive 3 deeds, then turn in 3 filled deeds, and immediately receive 3 new deeds
- Bulk Order Bribery
- Players may now grease the palms of NPCs that give out Bulk Order Deeds
- The NPC will accept a bribe from the player in order to upgrade a BOD to a better one
- Upgrades: Quantity, Quality, Material
- Can only upgrade completely empty deeds
- NPCs will become more greedy over time and ask for higher bribes
- Higher level deeds also require higher bribes
- NPCs who are bribed frequently will come under Guild scrutiny, and stop accepting bribes for a short time
- To start the process, select the Bribe context menu option on the NPC, and follow the instructions!
This is my first contribute.
1)Replace 5 files.
2)Edit some lines on PlayerMobile.cs
I think these revamp so useful for little population emulator server.