New update with Massive new content, tweaks, fixes. Entirely new land populated for evil players; DarkMoor.
In this update....
- Odyssey had evilkarmaoffset method ended up raising karma loss for evil players by 4x. unsure why ... so i removed this to be stock per runuo2.6
- Coffers and stealing: when a thief got caught before in trying to steal a coffer, nothing happened, the vendors just stood there. Now, the vendors will attack the thief, and call in any guards nearby to help too. had to change basevendor and vendorAI to add the required subroutines
- fixed the issue where necro forms didn't transform the player, also changed the bodytypes to the original bodytypes
- ive implemented a new mechanic by which dungeon doors will be randomly locked/unlocked every 4 hours or so. the system works like this: 80% of all doors will be unlocked per normal. 20% of the doors will be locked. Of those, 65% will be easier locks, and 35% will be harder locks. Skeleton keys can be used for easier locks, master skeleton keys can be used for harder locks. magic unlock has a chance to unlock easier locks only. the doors will randomly reset/change every 4 hours
- the death penalty (not the travel penalty) will now scale based on your karma and the curse level. also, the lower the curse, the higher the penalty for evil players, and the higher the penalty, the greater the penalty for good players.
- you will start seeing some mobs appear as blessed or cursed. these are much harder versions of the mob, and appear as a result of the curse level. if times are good, blessed mobs will appear in the evil lands of darkmoor, and if times are bad, cursed mobs will appear in the lands of sosaria/lodoria
players an now influence how the opposite group experiences the game (good players can make the life of evil players harder and vice versa) also, since all loot is dynamically generated, fame/loot will be greater for those mobs
- Another thematic change: Stam/HP/Hit regen will now be affected by hunger and thirst. the hungrier/thirsty you are, the slower your regen will go
- fisherman vendors will sell a movable trash chest for 5k each.
- Added a new system whereby mobs are hidden from the player until in line of sight. This stops players from seeing the entire dungeon or even what mobs are behind a closed door. this is much more thematic when exploring dungeons.
- Added a passive tracking skill check to reveal mobs even if they are in another room or behind a door. Tracking is now useful again! (next restart)
- fixed a bug where archers could get more arrows than they used by picking up arrows dropped and having high lowerammocost
- MAde a change to allow for multiple prison crystals to be held by players. previous prisons won't go "poof" when you pick up a new one.
- Since using LRC means you are conjuring regs out of thin air, its been decided that using LRC should also increase manacost for spells for every 1% of lrc, spell mana will increase 0.5%
- In an attempt to revamp the existing mobs to make them more in line with players, ive upped the difficulty of balrons. new players are not likely to be fighting them so i think the change is a good one. ill be revamping stock mobs as an ongoing thing to make the world more balanced.
- From henceforth, the "evil curse" will be known as the "balance". the balance can tip towards good or evil. the globe in the bank indicates which side the balance is tipped towards, green is good, red is evil. On next restart, ive added a cool new feature where you can now double click the globe in the bank to see by how much you've affected the balance.
- increased weight able to be carried a little bit for players
- Added with lanky's help, a new system that adds ambient sounds to the world. It was pretty quiet before, with sounds only playing if there was a mob nearby. now, a selection of sounds will play based on where you are. hopefully this adds a bit more atmosphere to the game.
- Travel penalty has now been changed: it moves with the balance. when the balance is towards good, GOOD PLAYERS CAN MORE FREELY TRAVEL, when the balance is towards evil, evil players can more freely travel.
of course, if the balance is good, evil players will get heavily penalized. if the balance is evil, good will get heavily penalized. to balance this out a bit, evil players will have access to corrupted moonstones, which can be sold from thief/necro vendors.
- Darkmoor is live! A land specifically crafted for you. Darkmoor has recenlty been taken over by the hordes of the Accursed, but their hold on the land is weak, and the forces of good still have a strong hold on the surrounding lands. Two new characters have been added to the world : a mysterious stranger has appeared in lamut, and an odd character appeared in Umbra. See what they need and perhaps enter the land of Darkmoor
- Change made so that killing anything with positive karma in Darkmoor does not give murder counts if you are evil. Killing vendors, etc will still give counts if you are evil.
- A note on the balance: There are 3 ways to play the game - neutral, evil, good. they are all karma based playstyles. Someone who has high positive karma is a good player, and can affect the balance, but his penalties also get affected by the balance too. A neutral character (with near 0 karma) will have less affect on the balance, but also be less affected by the penalties. Its possible therefore to play a neutral character and "opt out" of the balance system. However, if you choose to play as good/evil, you can tip the balance your way and affect the battle between good or evil. a player with 15k karma willl have a 150% multiplier on every kill that person does on the balance. a player with 0 karma will have 0% affect if he kills something
- Introducing the champions of the balance! The player with the top effect on the balance (either good or evil) will NO LONGER be affected by skill loss on death/travel (this does not apply to the insta-res option). They will also be able to resurrect without paying the resurrect fee in gold. The balance champion (for good or evil) will be chosen daily.in order to ensure that someone cannot become champion and stop playing, balance effect points will now decay by 10% per day. meaning if someone becomes champion and stops playing, he has a higher chance of being overtaken by another player.
- squire corpses will now take longer to decay
- Changed the lootpack entries to increase the base intensities of items generated on mobs, but reduce the number of items generated. intent is to have less junk to sort through, and higher chance of better items
- Studybooks (offline) are now craftable using inscription skill
- Fixed an issue where guards in darkmoor were harming tames with positive karma
- fixed and issue where ADMIN chars were granted champion status
- New rucksacks were introduced - mining rucksacks and logging rucksacks that reduce the weight of items inside by 50%. useful for any crafting types. Craftable via tailoring only.
- hitching posts work great, but some people would leave their pets on the posts for months. In order to ensure there's a little bit more interaction, pets on posts will still lose loyalty, albeit at a slower pace. A pet with 100 loyalty will last 666 hours on a post (27 days) before reaching 0 loyalty. bonded pets with 0 loyalty shouldn't go wild
- Changed skillgain to make it easier to gain after 80's. this is to balance the skill loss on death - its now a tad easier to gain skill back after losing it.
We are in process of populating Darkmoor, a land for evil players (all cities are evil, and mobs are positive karma).
As such, we've done some changes to the client - changed some of the mobile animations (unicorn changed to look better per the version here on servuo, frenzied ostards are back in!, children added, new mobs as well)
We've also added new art (from outland's client), new decor, items, statues, walls, etc.
latest version is august 7th, being uploaded now to the google drive.
Here is the latest server state - with the latest save. Note that if you're not using the save, at least do the spawngen method to get the mobiles. I highly recommend using the save here since there is lots of content that won't be present if you just update the scripts and use spawngen.
DOWNLOAD the AUGUST 3rd version. I highly recommend you get the classicuo launcher
working DOOM gauntlet
evil/good curse is balanced and re-tweaked (massive update to the algo)
new dungeon under the widow's keep with quest, etc
underworld is now fully spawned with new mobs
see changelog below.
what we're working on:
All lands have a good-focus, and i have a problem with that (good cities and evil mobs around in the wilderness). We are in process of creating a land for evil players - where the cities are for evil players, and all the wilderness is "good". This way an evil player can exist in this land and go out hunting "good" mobs. spartans, gods, and all those types of goodie two shoes. Its a new concept as far as i can tell (making an ENTIRE MAP this way). This will hopefully encourage players to be evil, and therefore add to the good/evil curse mechanic.
changelog (yes there are typos, this is just a transcript of the discord channel).
- tied in the curse to the mob's HP: the higher the evil in the lands, the higher the HP of the monsters that spawn (global)
- tied in the curse to the mob's gold drop rates: the higher the evil in the lands, the higher the gold drop rate of the mobs that spawn (harder enemies, more evil, more gold)
- enhanced necromage AI which was added
- added paladin AI (chivalry)
- added 18 new SA artefacts to the loot tables, and simplfied how artefacts are excluded from the name generator
- You can now claim a bod whenever you want, there is no 6 hour timer (it was ridiculous to wait that long for a bod and would take weeks to get a decent one).
- New high end smith bod rewards: AOS enhancement deeds - add attributes to any weapon or armor. One handed deed, make any two handed weapon one handed
- added a new quest in the underworld (bill and ted are lost in hell)
- Evil bards will now ... be bards! they can peace/provoke/discord. AI change
- Doom Lever puzzle added (not yet tested)
- The new dungeon "Widow's Lament" is now live. its meant to be harder than doom, so be warned. New quest line, as well as an innovative mechanic to get through the dungeon. I won't put spoilers here, but it will change the way you play throughout the dungeon.
- the travel curse will now scale with the evil level. e.g. at max evil the players will loose 1% of at most 50% of their skills. at low evil players might only lose 0.1% of few skills. alternatively, at low evil you might only lose 0.1-0.2 of 2-3 skills
- death penalty will be linked to the curse, which means you won't simply loose 1% or 2% of skills, but rather 0-1% of skills with healer and THREE times that when auto rezing. so if the death penalty stands at 0.5, auto rezing will be 1.5. at worse (the max), healer is 1.0 and auto is 3.0 - at best, healer is 0.1 and auto is 0.3
- Stealing pedestals are now much harder, but have greater gold reward
- tweaked luck calculation to add greater randomness (real luck!)
- Just added the gravedigger NPC - a summonable npc that will fetch your corpse for you - useful when you died deep in a dungeon and don't want to bother going back... will cost you 30k however so its very pricey!
- fresh off the press, taming bulk orders! I'm still in process of adding the tamables (there are what seems like hundreds), but the rewards for completing the BODS will be both gold and a chance to get very special items : pet dyes, pet control slots, pet trainers... and the most impressive of all: a pet paragon deed.
- added a new command: type [changecharacter from your home or in an inn to quickly change characters
- did multiple tweaks to taming bods, including tying in the price the animal broker is giving for tames on the doomcurse. in good times prices are lower, in difficult times prices are higher
- PetEasing deed now a reward for taming bods... this (should) lower a tame's minimum taming skill required by 10, meaning lower skilled tamers (or even non-tamers if many are applied) will be able to control the pet
- Changed so anger on tame now takes into account the player and animals skills was 95% before regardless if the creature was easy compared to your taming skill or not
- Changed taming messages (they were boring) to add more diversity
- fixed champ spawn body types for some of the mobiles
- major changes to taming bods for balance, namely odds for rewards and amounts that need to be tamed.
- Hopefully changed it so tamed animals won't attack their owners with breath area attack (unless the tame is directly attacking the owner)
- changed it so tamed pets won't passively reveal their owners (unless they are attacking the owner)
- big revamp of the curse today - looks like too much credit was given when killing high end enemies. I reduced the rate at which the doomcurse can be decreased (now that our players are more powerful and killing more than skeletons). To balance this, i reduced the rate at which the curse increases. Also, did another pass of the math to ensure things are working as intended
- fixed crash with the serpent pillars
- players dying will now affect the curse - a good player dying will raise the curse (the evil has been able to defeat the forces of good!)
- the fame/karma value of ALL mobs was a static fixed value just arbitrarily placed in every mobile's script. ive changed it so its dynamic now, based on the mobile's attributes. tested skaleton/lichclord/balron/drake/primevaldragon and the fame/karma values seem to work very well. for example, lichlords were -15k karama before.. they are -4k now (they are easy after all)... now the values make much more sense.
- Added what i call spammervendors - npc's that sell unusual items (some buy them) and deal in unusual items. they are meant to simulate the spammers that used to sit in brit bank selling/buying wares.
- I've changed the calculations for pet levelling to make it easier to level them. it will still be a challenge but the way it was before made it nearly impossible to bring a pet to breeding level. e.g. a dragon would have to kill 600 other dragons just to get from level 9 to level 10. Reduced.
- Just implemented Colored equipment names (Thanks @AgetianMaywind ). @garthavan (Harrington) found this and weve added it to the server. now equipment names will have a hue indicated (very roughly) how many attributes and the quality of the item. note that this system isn't perfect, but should help to sort out the crap from the quality when in a dungeon. https://www.servuo.com/archive/colored-equipment-names.404/
- BReath damage maximum has been increased, so beware!
- Stealing pedestals have been made sugnificantly harder now - damage from flametraps and failing to steal the chests have gone up ksignificantly.
- changed the luck calculation to make getting artifacts a little harder... was common for someone to get 2-3 per dungeon run before...
- Adding Life Essense and Soul Essenses! lower karma mobs will have higher chance of dropping life essense (that heal you), and higher karma mobs will have higher chance of dropping soul essense. soul essense allows you to "attempt" a skillgain, like you were trying to use a skill. so it won't always mean a gain
but, you could gain blacksmith skill from walking on a soul orb for example. This adds a bit of fun to the game
- guildmasters should now accept checks for guild fees
- Spirit speak is now a way for an evil character to offer the soul of the dead to their evil lord. Using spirit speak will now increase the evil by a small amount
it makes the evil stronger
- Introducing the new public crafting space. Anyone who is the member of a crafting guild can enter this area. Its meant to give crafters a place to hang out that is "common".
- introducing the new evil (negative karma) class: the Cursed. these mobiles are a revamped version of the blues/reds you all see. they are not ingame just yet, but will begin appearing soon. if you see one and you have positive karma, i would run
- map update! Sarth now has walls and is a proper "city" ive added a few hidden access holes in the walls for those wanting to sneak in
- randomized the amount o ftime it takes to get a new customer for shoppes from 15 mins to 1 hour
- in an effort to promote player crafters, NPC repair has been creased to 100gp per durability. crafters can create repair deeds which they can sell on their vendors, which would be dramatically cheaper
- We have switched and installed OneTime from servuo. Its a central timer that can be hooked on to by any script, its a really ingenious idea. before, each script needed its own timer. Now, there is only one timer running for all the scripts, thereby reducing server load and simplifying everything. upgraded to latest version
Hi all, i know it' only been a few days since my last post here, but there have been some major changes in teh server and i thought it warranted an update to this release. The release includes a number of different elements - namely around the evil curse taking over the land.
- the math has been reworked and works much more as intended now - when players fight evil evil fights back
- there is an investment bag which allows you to invest your money - be careful as the investment returns follow an algorythm around the evil curse which is plaguing the land... if at times of high risk, investments are more likely to fail, but have much higher returns.
- implemented a dynamic curse calculation that takes into account 3 day moving averages and the rate by which the curse went up or down. In other words, if NO ONE kills a monster for a few days, the rate of change will even to 0, and if the curst goes up by too much, the curse level might actually decrease to help the players out. The system is much more dynamic now - if players rock the house and kill tons of enemies, the rate of change of curse will increase to adapt to the players' activities.
- implemented an investment algorythm that takes into account the dark father's curse! If times are good and the curse is low, returns should be stable and good (the economy is doing well), but if times are dangerous and the curse is high, you might lose on your investment. Also, i made it so the higher returns are earned (if you are lucky) during times of high risk.
- Also, as an added bonus, ive made it so negative karma characters have a MUCH LOWER chance of suffering the dark father's curse. He is evil after all and so is a negative karma character. to make things fun, i also made it so killing a POSITIVE KARMA mob HELPS the dark father's curse increase! Now, negative karma characters can make things harder for the good guys by killing positive karma mobs (purple mobs, etc)
- I found that with 80+ remove trap i would never trigger a single hidden trap. This is because the hidden trap avoidance is based on a number of different elements (like stats), but the remove trap check is a skillcheck with 0-125 min/max range. A character with 80+ removetrap would rarely fail this. So, ive randomized the minimum skill trap difficulty level to make things more fun. A player with gm remove trap might still get stung here and there, albeit rarely.
- with this in mind, hiddentraps will now emit a faint light to make them "spottable". try and find them in dungeons, and use remove trap to deactivate them.
- Complete rework of the curse calculation and investment calculation, tested and works as intended now (10+ hours went into this!)
- entrances in the new underworld map were placeholders, I added some proper map changes for these entrances, as well as new mobs, etc. you can now fight the stygian dragon in the enslaved goblin fortress!
Lots of changes, much time spent making it all work. note that the client is set for the server, you need to change to localhost if you want to run offline (but why? come join us and ask for the discord link! its more fun with others)
here is the latest copy of the server that we are currently playing on, for those who want to integrate into their offline servers, or just test out things in order to help implement new features. Note that I've moved away from the C:\uo folder, and instead just extract the ultima-adventures to the c:\ drive and you should be good to go.
The server has grown, and players contribute to the development daily, so much that's here still has to be ironed out and improved. it is very much a work in progress. We welcome anyone with improvements to please contibute to the fork - I've asked a player to start making lore for the new content for example. want to write a book that will be included? go ahead!
Biggest changes: DOOM! New Underworld Map! Morph Armors! See changes below.
look for the june 29 file int he download link drive
latest changes since last update:
- Mages now sell a special item: Linked Gates!! These two gates will allow you to move freely (without penalty) between each other, but are only effective within a facet/world. They are sold at mage vendors.
- All Guild vendors now sell MUCH higher quantities of goods... ingots, cloth, regs, you name it. you need to be a memeber of that guild to buy from the guildmaster vendor... but it might be worth it! Select items are also cheaper at the guildmaster.
- reduced the gaining rate of focus/mediation by a factor of 4. was way to fast before.
- fixed issue where classicuo would show a notile for a brazier that was not lit.
- persons who are over 90% in hunger and thirst will receive a 10% well fed bonus to skill gain chances
- tamables who are trained over level 25 will now have a chance to lower their control slot requirement by 1 control slot (as long as it is above 2), and all tamables who reach level 50 will loose a control slot requirement. Training and breeding a tamable to level 50 is very difficult, however if someone spends this much time with a tamable they will find that controlling them is much easier.
- introduced monster nests, these items spawn enemies until they are destroyed- will start populating them around the lands and add a different mechanic to the way dungeons work.
- skillgain was a bit too easy, so tweaked the skill gain factor for a few skills to adjust the rate of gain.
- blueguards will now have the same cost as healers for resurrection services
- you can now buy mannequins from tailor vendors! Use them to display your cool armor and suits
- added 15 new custom artefacts to the loot tables - more content for all to collect.
- tweaks to henchmen.. first off they were healing 100% of their damage too often.. so we added a timer so they can only heal once every 5 seconds now, also, theyr stats/skills were based off a function of the player's stats and skills/skillcap. because we have no skillcap, they were SUPER strong by default for almost everyone. this has been tweaked - henchmen now spawn as a function of the player's stats, and will scale accordingly. a 250 stat player will get the henchmen as 100% capacity.
- thanks to some amazing constructive and positive feedback given by someone in servuo, we have now made it so any style of play will have unlimited skillcap. Thanks for bringing that to our attention!
- Casino is now open! Look for the door from the Inn - we will be adding games as time progresses
- sarth library now has usable bookshelves to store books in! IT's a great place for us to collect all the books int he game and create a public library
- The animal broker can now appraise a pet's value and purchase pets based on a complex calculation that takes into account a pet's max damage, resistances, stats, hits, taming skill required and control slots required. youc an use this to compare two of the same types of pets against each other.
- Corpses will now no longer have weight limits (dump you crap in them when in a dungeon please!)
- tweaked reds to make them more challenging (again) - blues as well
- revised widow's keep to make it more challenging... zombies are now more dangerous.
- zombies can now drop a special unique armor set
- Added a completely new revised Monster Gauntlet in Ambrosia! Has menus now, allows you to pick which spawn you want, and had some special rewards if you're lucky. It also keeps a tally of all persons who complete the gauntlet (score and time to complete). Also, you can't die playing the gauntlet - you just teleport out, so try it!
- added studybooks and original OSI books to the librarian searches.
- completely revamped librarian drop rates. as it was before, a powerscroll had the same chance of being found as a magery spellbook :/ now, rewards have different difficulties.
- changes were made to the way the AFK command works! Instead of the bland *is AFK[TIME]* message you see now, you will now see a randomized sentence! Try it! Also, gaining a skill will now remove the AFK status. If youre macroing, the player is doing an action
- Changes were made to begging! You can now received up to 600gp a shot from begging, and the amount is determined by you LACK OF karma/fame... the closer you are to 0 fame/karma the more likely you are to get 600gp. ALSO.. you can now beg other players!! and if they have gold, they will give you some on a successful check!
- Minotaur labyrinth spawns now have a special effect to counteract persons who use the maze hedges in order never to get hit a single time by any of the monsters, minotaurs have a chance of dropping item bless deeds, and slayer stones.
- The virus at widow's keep may now go airborne (wear a mask!), carving a red's body should now no longer cause karma loss
- changed how tamables follow you... they used to stop when out of sight range and you had to double back and get them... this should now be dramatically improved.
- Trash barrels will now "talk trash" when you put an item in them! Try it out! They will say randomized insults to brighten up your day.
- fixed an issue where dynamicbooks spawns empty
- changed how stealth attacks damage was calculated... in odyssey they can do up to 4x damage at gm hiding and stealth. at 60 damage (with damage increase) this can result in 240hp hits, on top of weapon abilities and spells like enemy of one in chiv. reduced this to a random range now between 133% and 240% damage.
- fixed squirecare book to work correctly, and uses image gump too (thanks gadget)
- frst implementation of Morph Armor sets! Morph armor are VERY RARE drops from boss type monsters that will morph you into that monster. Each set will be geared towards a particular play style (melee,magery, stealth) and will have a special ability usable once every 24 hours. In this edit, the first morph armor is the minotaur morph armor. Obtainable from minotaurs in the cracked labyrinth. Note that this is very powerful armor, and very rare - all 7 pieces are required for the morph effect.
- fixed a crash related to the recent change in OnDamage.
- fixed an issue that made the [go command stop working and apparently the [sr command start crashing.
- you can now recall out of a dungeon, but you can no longer recall in to a dungeon. This is to ensure people need to explore before they get to the big boss, instead of simply recalling in and farming the boss.
- Odyssey was a game meant to be played solo, so Djeryv didn't put any caps on Hp/Stam/Dex regen rates. As such, it was possible to have a char that had 120+ HP regen. We have implemented hardcaps (confirgurable in myserversettings) for these regen rates and they are currently at 35, as well as spelldamage increase (maxed to 100%). these had the possiblity of making players overly powerful and invincible.
- Implementation of the Doom Gauntlet! This is meant to be ultra-high end content as the mobs there are much harder than in standard OSI servers (because of our no skillcap). I would recommend players really be careful when trying to enter doom and trying the gauntlet - the dark father has over 30,000 HP. this new dungeon will liekly need balancing - but all functional parts work properly. The doom entrance can be accessed by asking a an NPC in sarth's abbey about it...
- Aether Globe: The dark father has come and made his mark on the lands of UA! Travel by recall/ dispellable moongate has a chance of incurring a the dark father's curse in UA. The dark father is corrupting the AEther slowly but surely, and players need to kill the evil that spreads through the lands in order to counter-act his evil corruption. The Aether globe (there is one in the common bank) indicates the danger level and the corruption of the Aether by the dark father. Killing the dark father completely resets the corruption, and killing monsters with negative karma also reduces the curse based on their karma.
- Dark Father's morph armor now has a chance og dropping in Doom! various mobs have various odds of having one of these very rare drops. The dark father morph armor will give the wearer the abiltiy to be the lord of death, with a very special (non-aso attribute) feature which i won't write here in order to keep the mystery.
- Conversion of the Underworld! our new Ilshenar map is now live, giving us ample room for new content (stygian dragon anyone?) going down the line. The entrances to odyssey dungeons and features are placeholders at this point, as we did not have enough time to go in and edit the maps to ensure they are seamless. you will see floating mirrors, which are placeholders for now (if anyone wants to work on this we would welcome it!). Note that we have kept only 6 dungeon dwellings. considering our server has under 10 active players, we didn't see the point of having so many available, and the space will be used for new content.
- imported the mounts appearing as they should from the latest odyssey version, thanks Djeryv! great change.
Server and client updated to June 09 version. download latest client and server in the download google drive.
Changelog since last post:
- updated sosaria map to the latest version of the odyssey maps... all changes ported (that i could find)
- killing a guard will now give you a kill
- killing a red: you can now carve up the corpse and drag the head on a guard for a gold/karma reward!
- added bounties given by guards for ALL human enemies... carve them up and drop a head on a guard
- Updated spawns to match Odyssey - new map changes.
- fixed issue where a red would discord a player
- tweaked the difficulty of blues and reds somewhat - they should hit harder, but die easier
- the Town Herald might gossip about your lottery purchases now and other acts that are specific to this server!
- reduced red spawns
- Gadget fixed issue with reds who are bards
- Added: The wench! this lady of pleasure will make you feel better, and can also be used to change your stats!! can be found near most inns in sosaria
- fixed store inventories to match odyssey.
- added weather! it can rain/snow in odyssey again! Thanks Gadget
- Tweaked the amount of bandages red/blues have (lower) and increased bandage timer a bit for all.
- Added Hiding Powerscroll (was missing)
- fixed numerous crashes and bugs which were plaguing us
- changed squire control slots to 3 instead of 5
- updated to latest odyssey version, you can now become a librarian snooping into dungeon bookshelves using a monocle! rewards are very varied - more content thanks to Djeryv in Odyssey!
- While we're at it.. added the original OSI library books to the game. Look out for them in dungeon bookshelves
- a number of fixes and updates to a few systems