- .Net Framework 4.0+
- Player Perks
- Player Races*
- Global Market System
- Flying Carpets
- Essence of Character
- Player Languages
- Harvestable Crops
- Travel By Sea (Ferries)
- Travel Tents
- Hunger and Thirst
- Player & Mount Fatigue
- Currency System (Currently with issue)
- Creature Alignments (Based on Karma, changes in real-time)
- Hair Selection Gump
- Chat System
- Knockout System
- Enhanced Disguise Kits and Forensics
- Enhanced/Extended Journal
- Working Cannons
- Contracts of Assassination
- Pickable, Trappable Doors.
- Creature Controllers (Staff)
- Randomize Command (Staff)
- Heal Command (Staff)
- Corpse Production Control (Staff)
- Console Header Editing (Developer)
(Check DevNotes.txt in repository)
Guides to these systems: UOAberration
*Jumping, and Race abilities require the patching of cliloc.enu, which is provided
++ Also comes with an incomplete map.
- Certain AOS attributes are no longer produced (Reflect Physical Damage, Faster Casting, Lower Requirements).
- AOS attributes must be obtained via ItemID.
- Skill-caps raised via Essence of Character, rather than power-scrolls.
- Only wooden weapons and shields can be crafted as spell-channeling, which they are by default.
- Modified Melee Damage Algorithm (Halberds can now compete with Flamestrike).
- Reagents are only consumed if available, reducing the cost of mana required.
- No Access Levels on House Doors.
- SA+ UNSUPPORTED
- Runes may only be marked on altars.
- Running with 0 hunger or thirst will damage you.
- Running without shoes produces a small chance to damage your feet, and an even smaller chance to make you bleed.
- Courageous' LOS
- Courageous' Random Encounters
- Knive's Townhouses
- Command Property Attribute
- Remote Admin
- Battle Chess
- Character Access Level Toggle
- Customizable Regions