Cass Winterhaven submitted a new resource:

2 New Custom Champion Spawns - WinterSolstice and Brimstone

Set up for a couple of Custom Champs, Feel Free to edit and test, They have compiled for me, But I use JustUO. Hope it works for you. Thanks and instructions in file. Just two simple edits to Champspawntype.cs
and to ChampionSpawn.cs
Good Luck, I have spawned them on my test shard, just have to make sure they advance as they should.
Have Not set Skulls for them, was thinking about a little revision of the Stargate and Harrower system.

Echo

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
nice looking spawns, however I got the following errors:

Code:
+ Customs/Event Invasion/ChampionTwoSystem/New Champs/Brimstone Champion/Level 4/Balroq.cs:
    CS0246: Line 50: The type or namespace name 'SemidisRobe' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Customs/Event Invasion/ChampionTwoSystem/New Champs/Brimstone Champion/FireSpirit.cs:
    CS0246: Line 163: The type or namespace name 'PoolOfLava' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 163: The type or namespace name 'PoolOfLava' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

The SemidisRobe is easy enough to change to something else but the PoolOfLava from the looks of it is some type of damage item, any chance you could add it?

nice looking spawns, however I got the following errors:

Code:
+ Customs/Event Invasion/ChampionTwoSystem/New Champs/Brimstone Champion/Level 4/Balroq.cs:
    CS0246: Line 50: The type or namespace name 'SemidisRobe' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Customs/Event Invasion/ChampionTwoSystem/New Champs/Brimstone Champion/FireSpirit.cs:

The SemidisRobe is easy enough to change to something else but the PoolOfLava from the looks of it is some type of damage item, any chance you could add it?

Remove it or make your own it is vary simple to do!

I did forget to mention, I do no take any credit for the Mobiles or PoolofLava, I just threw it together as a champspawn.. Sorry about lacking that file Visam.

Attachments

• PoolOfLava.cs
    2.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I've fixed most of the errors I encountered, however these last ones are beyond me.
C#:
 + Custom/New Champ Spawns/Winter Solstice Champ/Hodur.cs:
    CS1061: Line 192: 'IDamageable' does not contain a definition for 'Player' and no accessible extension method 'Player' accepting a first argument of type 'IDamageable' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 201: 'IDamageable' does not contain a definition for 'Body' and no accessible extension method 'Body' accepting a first argument of type 'IDamageable' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 204: 'IDamageable' does not contain a definition for 'Female' and no accessible extension method 'Female' accepting a first argument of type 'IDamageable' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 205: 'IDamageable' does not contain a definition for 'Title' and no accessible extension method 'Title' accepting a first argument of type 'IDamageable' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 207: 'IDamageable' does not contain a definition for 'Items' and no accessible extension method 'Items' accepting a first argument of type 'IDamageable' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0126: Line 331: An object of a type convertible to 'int' is required
    CS0161: Line 326: 'Hodur.Damage(int, Mobile)': not all code paths return a value
 + Custom/New Champ Spawns/Brimstone Champion/FireSpirit.cs:
    CS0126: Line 401: An object of a type convertible to 'int' is required
    CS0161: Line 396: 'FireSpirit.Damage(int, Mobile)': not all code paths return a value

Back