very nice! This is an ancient Chinese ship! It has a history of 1000-2000 thousand years!

Transparent water, I have tried, but failed, because the yellow color on the coast can not be removed. How to do it?

Any chance you could provide a multi .txt file and maybe a starting point of where you placed in art.mul i know might not match some peoples art.mul but could give and idea on how to construct the multi

You can overwrite unused items.
So you won't have problems with files and graphics. (Art.mul, Art.idx & Tiledata.mul)
You have to be careful not to change the items that are in use on the Shard. Otherwise it can create a big problem. :)001.png

Last edited:
Can you do an export from the multis tab to .txt file so can see how you have them arranged? or are you not using it as a multi?
Oh wait nm you only have one direction cant be used as a boat multi just as a background item

Can you do an export from the multis tab to .txt file so can see how you have them arranged? or are you not using it as a multi?
Oh wait nm you only have one direction cant be used as a boat multi just as a background item
I am inexperienced with modifying Mul or other files.
I'm just posting about graphics.

I am inexperienced with modifying Mul or other files.
I'm just posting about graphics.
If you can get the other views done like south east and west view done you have north right now i can show you hoiw to make a multi out of them so can actually make it a useable multi boat out of them.

boat views.jpg

Back