Skeldergate has been in development for nearly three years and some of the major contributors you may recognize are: Eriminator from UO-Pixel.de, Otimpyre, Hammerhand, Milva, Kalamus, Anomaly (to name a few).

We are seeking any of the following individual positions or other SHARD OWNERS looking for a new and unique opportunity prior to Open Beta:

C# Programmer - We have a strong need for scriptors and have tasks of varying levels.

Decorator - Willing to learn Pandora's Box or already knows how to place items in game. Must pay attention to detail in order to make each racial region unique.

World Builder - UOArchitect/CentrED experience or strong desire to create unique buildings and immersion-oriented scenarios.

Dungeon Creator - Redesigners, decorators and spawner experience preferred. High attention to detail; familiarity with Fantasy lore.

Quest Designer - Scripting or XMLSpawner knowledge.

NPC Customizer - Strong Fantasy background.

Isometric Artist - UOFiddler experience a plus. Animation experience a plus, but not necessary.

Website Designer - Must have experience with MyRUNUO or coordinating RunUO to Web.

Artist - Character/scene artist.

Music Coordinator - Someone interested in finding/changing music by region/event.

PR - Online marketing coordination.

If you have a specific interest for something not listed, please get in touch with me.

No help is too little. And thank you so much for your consideration.

For more information on what we're all about and to see if we're a good fit, please check out: http://www.Skeldergate.com/staff/

@m309 - Thanks a lot - that means a lot coming from you! There's a lot more, but organizing screenshots hasn't exactly been a priority.

@Ravenwolfe - Most of the peeps who help out here, at ServUO, are very dedicated and hard workers, that's no surprise. It's a good group of people for sure!

We could really use C# programmers if anyone has the time or interest. Please pm me or find me on Skype at Safera92.

Back