Justice: When you justice someone its permanent. Meaning that person will forever be your protection for spawns. This presents a major problem, in OSI each time you log off or leave the area it should reset and you will have to re-justice the person you wish to receive extra scrolls from.

Ring/Bracelet crafting: I cant figure this one out, i have been trying for a while and its probably something extremely easy and stupid. You cannot craft a ring or brac exceptionally. Again in OSI we can and we can use that exceptional quality for extra imbuing weight.

How on earth do I spawn merchant and pirate ships??? I cannot figure it out by looking at the code and maybe i missed it, it was 3am. But i cant seem to figure that one out at all.

Point systems seem to reset when your restart the server. E.I: cleanup, trash, BOD, ect...

These are some things i cant figure out how to fix.

If the powers that be wish to fix some visual errors for the next distro release here are a few more we noticed.
Imbuing has the wrong animation for failure.
pets dont pop their new blue name upon successful tame
raised garden bed has the "dying of dehydration" water thing when zoomed into the gump.
Reforging with "of quality" should yield a chance for elemental weapons and it does not currently. Also you have to re pick your options for each item you reforge, it should save them.
void creatures should spawn west and south of TerMur but have no spawner for them (that we could find )
Heartwood quests should have around a 25% chance to drop recipe scrolls and do not.

Again these are just a few things we noticed while setting our server up. Most i have fixed with an non elegant method. the 4 listed at the top however I still need solutions for if anyone is willing to help me out. Thank you!

NOTE: This is not a list of complaints, merely a list of things to fix for the distro since we strive to be OSI accurate.
Thank you for your time !

Justice: When you justice someone its permanent. Meaning that person will forever be your protection for spawns. This presents a major problem, in OSI each time you log off or leave the area it should reset and you will have to re-justice the person you wish to receive extra scrolls from.

Ring/Bracelet crafting: I cant figure this one out, i have been trying for a while and its probably something extremely easy and stupid. You cannot craft a ring or brac exceptionally. Again in OSI we can and we can use that exceptional quality for extra imbuing weight.

How on earth do I spawn merchant and pirate ships??? I cannot figure it out by looking at the code and maybe i missed it, it was 3am. But i cant seem to figure that one out at all.

Point systems seem to reset when your restart the server. E.I: cleanup, trash, BOD, ect...

These are some things i cant figure out how to fix.

If the powers that be wish to fix some visual errors for the next distro release here are a few more we noticed.
Imbuing has the wrong animation for failure.
pets dont pop their new blue name upon successful tame
raised garden bed has the "dying of dehydration" water thing when zoomed into the gump.
Reforging with "of quality" should yield a chance for elemental weapons and it does not currently. Also you have to re pick your options for each item you reforge, it should save them.
void creatures should spawn west and south of TerMur but have no spawner for them (that we could find )
Heartwood quests should have around a 25% chance to drop recipe scrolls and do not.

Again these are just a few things we noticed while setting our server up. Most i have fixed with an non elegant method. the 4 listed at the top however I still need solutions for if anyone is willing to help me out. Thank you!

NOTE: This is not a list of complaints, merely a list of things to fix for the distro since we strive to be OSI accurate.
Thank you for your time !

Their are alot more minor things then just this list i will add my list once i find it i put it somewhere i just started making a new list since my shard updated to the newest repo a month or so ago...

But a couple of things of the top was Magincias public planting area does not work.
We are missing some Vet reward items also from OSI can't remember them all.
Ore elementals only drop 2 ore when in OSI they drop 25.
But those are just a couple that i know of off the top of my head once i find my list i will post back on here with it so more things can be fixed in the repo.

Thank you for adding to the list ! I would love to see accuracy come to 99 or 100% would be nice eventually.

Any bugs which are found should be posted in the Bug Forum- other wise they won't get fixed :) also with your post please supply links i.e. stratics- uo.com etc. which shows how it should be.

i can repost tomorrow, too tired tonight upon reading.

ALSO: there is like no links to be found for half of these as they are fairly obvious upon using the system. E.I: taming thing where the name pops, raised garden bed issue, and the imbuing ect.

what should i do in these cases. i do have a UO account and can record/screen shot some of these easily enough if that helps.

No rush on this :) sure any info from UO which you could supply like a SS would be very helpful for developers- if they would like a video then you could post it then. thanks!

Back