Returning UO vet, emu'd some with runuo long time go.

1. Is there a mod that returns Haven to the new player tutorial days? Looks like a dev sneezed all over the files and just left it.

2. Are there any survival mods here or else where that would be compatible here, like Hunger/food, thirst/drink, /exhaustion/beds ect? I am very into survival mods atm and a UO survival would be just what I need.

Thanks, I am sure I will have more later.

Also, could someone point me to the latest thread and files for getting EC to work correctly?
[doublepost=1503189477][/doublepost]I have EC working perfectly, this emulator is amazing.

How do I change the XP Multiplier? Like say X5
[doublepost=1503261936][/doublepost]I have edited the xp rate, doubled all the skill and stat caps, tried increasing max followers to 20 in mobile.cs but does not seem to be taking effect.

When adding new content, how do I know where to find it in the add menu?

Anyone know of a mod that increases max familiars? Found one to base followers on intel which is sweet.

There have also been tweaks made by players so the Herding skill will increase follower counts. Always thought that was a neat idea since it gives you a bonus, more followers, but also requires you to sacrifice skill points.

I might use that for a hardcore survival shard.
[doublepost=1503411914][/doublepost]I have only been able to complete the get to 50 mining quest, any quest requiring me to turn something in remains unfinished. I have tagged the items as quest items, but when I double click the quest giver, they tell me to come back later, and dragging the items onto them does nothing, help?

Back