1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A question for the custom server peeps here.......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by manofwar, Jul 15, 2013.

1. manofwar

manofwar Member

Ok i got the uop ripper from RunUO.com a couple weeks back and have been messing with the uop files. My question is has anyone been successful with any custom map making and putting it all back into uop format? Also has the art files or the Animation files worked? I am thinking of doing a complete custom job and , well just dont want to get started then have it all change in the middle of it. I did one old map i had before but in some places i keep falling through the ground or bridge and wind up in black areas.

2. Milva

Admin Moderator

3. manofwar

manofwar Member

Just for everyone's info here, I have unpacked the uop map files and repacked them and have gotten them to work with 7.30.3. Once we get the updated Servuo I will start using the newest UO files and keep trying the unwraper and let peeps know here. So I kind of answered my own question. The uop ripper works for the uop files.

4. Milva

Admin Moderator

Very nice! :) Thanks for the update