Hello ServUO Community,

I am looking for a tool to that would allow me to update a specific art_id with another within a staticsX.mul file, specifically a tool that can also do mass / batch updates as I have about 2600 ids to update.

I have been wanting to update an old UO map of mine to use a new set of art resources I put together. I was under the impression that uoFiddler had this feature, "replace tiles" in map section menu. Sadly this feature does not seem to work, looks like decorative UI as it does nothing at all, no feedback. I've looked around and found some old command line tool but it does not seem to work either.

Does anyone know of any tool that would be effective in updating the art_id's in a statics.mul file?

As backup is there any good guides or info on reading / writing a statics.mul file?

Any info is appreciated, thanks!

Last edited:
I did some digging for an alternative solutions, turns out there was a tool sitting right under my nose all this time. The UO Quintessence crew had an awesome tool that did exactly what I want looking for : Essence UDK Tool

I just finished my test run and this tool worked spot on. What a relief, the situation was starting to look grim.

A big thanks to the UO Quintessence crew for having created and shared their various awesome tools!

Back