Rather than try some scary command like "Global delete basecreature where controlled = true" if I were you I would do the following:

1. Do a manual "Save" of your shard
2. Use [XMLFind
3. Pull all basecreatures, then filter for controlled or ControlMaster or something that will identify pets
4. Examine the results to be sure it's really the resulting creatures you want to delete.
5. Use the "Select All" checkbox which is in the top right of the XMLFind window
6. Press the delete button and then Confirm

I strongly advise against just running a command like I gave at the start of this post. It is very hard to say what it might delete. If you are not sure how to filter in XMLFind, there are tutorials for that somewhere around. If Controlled or ControlMaster do not work for some reason, pull up the [props on a some pets, and see what is common to them that a wild animal does not have.

Rather than try some scary command like "Global delete basecreature where controlled = true" if I were you I would do the following:

1. Do a manual "Save" of your shard
2. Use [XMLFind
3. Pull all basecreatures, then filter for controlled or ControlMaster or something that will identify pets
4. Examine the results to be sure it's really the resulting creatures you want to delete.
5. Use the "Select All" checkbox which is in the top right of the XMLFind window
6. Press the delete button and then Confirm

I strongly advise against just running a command like I gave at the start of this post. It is very hard to say what it might delete. If you are not sure how to filter in XMLFind, there are tutorials for that somewhere around. If Controlled or ControlMaster do not work for some reason, pull up the [props on a some pets, and see what is common to them that a wild animal does not have.

God, I find you are really omnipotent.
:):):)
[doublepost=1552955190][/doublepost]Awkwardly, I found that I would not use [xmlfind command

Back