Hi

I'm not quite sure where I got this script or who wrote it lol but I'm trying to use it and I'm getting an error I don't know how to fix:

Errors:
+ Customs/Achievement System/AchieveTypes/DiscoveryAchievement.cs:
CS1061: Line 30: 'Server.OnEnterRegionEventArgs' does not contain a definition for 'Region' and no extension method 'Region' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.OnEnterRegionEventArgs' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 30: 'Server.OnEnterRegionEventArgs' does not contain a definition for 'Region' and no extension method 'Region' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.OnEnterRegionEventArgs' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

:( suck and no one seems to know anything about it lol, I remove the region thing and compiled but then wont trigger achivements.

The other achievement types will work if you remove the discovery ones.

The discovery one doesnt work for you because your server doesnt have an Event fired when entering a region, you would need to modify it and add that if you wanted to do region based achievements.

But you can add new types using that as an example, but using events that you do have access to.

I released this as a framework to give people a direction to go for creating their own system, as there was nothing public at the time and lots of demand for it. It is not a plug and play drop it in and use it without knowing how to program, it's just a starter kit to point you in the direction of how you would create a system. Your system will be very limited if you dont add new events to the eventsink as lots of achievement related things never had a need to fire an event before.

Back