I am trying to create an added Achievement for casting spells,but dunno what am doing wrong,

errors am getting

Code:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6243.1110
Core: Optimizing for 4 processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 3 warnings
Warnings:
 + Services/Revamped Dungeons/Covetous Void Spawn/Creatures/CovetousCreature.cs:

CS0108: Line 13: 'Server.Mobiles.CovetousCreature.Level' hides inherited mem
ber 'Server.Mobiles.BaseCreature.Level'. Use the new keyword if hiding was inten
ded.
 + Customs/Commands/StatBook.cs:
    CS0162: Line 142: Unreachable code detected
 + Customs/New Systems/Yard and Garden System 10-05/Yard and Garden System 10-05
/Items/YardFountain.cs:
    CS1717: Line 33: Assignment made to same variable; did you mean to assign so
mething else?
Errors:
 + Customs/New Systems/MythikAchievmentSystem-master/MythikAchievmentSystem-mast
er/AchieveTypes/SpellCastAchievement.cs:
    CS0103: Line 19: The name 'caster' does not exist in the current context
    CS1061: Line 25: 'Server.CastSpellRequestEventArgs' does not contain a defin
ition for 'From' and no extension method 'From' accepting a first argument of ty
pe 'Server.CastSpellRequestEventArgs' could be found (are you missing a using di
rective or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 25: 'Server.CastSpellRequestEventArgs' does not contain a defin
ition for 'CastSpellRequest' and no extension method 'CastSpellRequest' acceptin
g a first argument of type 'Server.CastSpellRequestEventArgs' could be found (ar
e you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 27: 'Server.CastSpellRequestEventArgs' does not contain a defin
ition for 'From' and no extension method 'From' accepting a first argument of ty
pe 'Server.CastSpellRequestEventArgs' could be found (are you missing a using di
rective or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 27: 'Server.CastSpellRequestEventArgs' does not contain a defin
ition for 'CastSpellRequest' and no extension method 'CastSpellRequest' acceptin
g a first argument of type 'Server.CastSpellRequestEventArgs' could be found (ar
e you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Included is my spellcasting Achievement script:

Any Help is greatly appreciated and welcome

Attachments

• SpellCastAchievement.cs
    1.1 KB · Views: 7
any have any ideas of scripts i could look at as an example to get this working and maybe tell me what i am doing wrong?

Back