So I wrote an AI to use spellweaving for mobs. It works pretty well, still uses spirit speak which I feel contradicts it but I'm leaving it in there anyways. My problem lies when I am trying to put an arcane focus in the mobs pack. Now I can do it when the mob is already spawned but that doesn't help when a new mob spawns. I've tried to do it with

PackItem( new arcanefocus() );

but it doesn't read the arcane focus as an item. So I tried putting it in as the ItemId, 0x3155, but it tells me that I have an extra ) when I take that out it tells me type expected. Not sure what the type is that it is looking for.

I also tried to put it as if it was adding an item to the mob ie:

Item arcanefocus = new arcanefocus();
arcanefocus.Movable = false;
AddItem( arcanefocus );

which I know is to add gear to custom player mobs but I figured I'd give it a shot. No avail. Now making the focus have an intensity would be nice also but right now I'm just trying to get it in the pack. Is there something else I should try to get me in the right direction?

Just double click on the script and it should open in Visual- or open Visual then open your script in it. No need for the whole server, just the script your having a problem with :)

Back