So, I want to add an item to my vendor. I've been poking around the forums over at RunUO (which all the sudden shows 'account has been banned', so not sure if they lost the website there...) and I think I have an understanding of how to do it, but there is one thing I can't seem to find any info on:

Code:
this.Add(new GenericBuyInfo("1041280", typeof(InteriorDecorator), 10001, 20, 0xFC1, 0));

The 1041280 is what I'm not sure of. My guess is that it is a an entry of some sort that tells what the name of the item i? Is that correct? My guess to add the item would be:

Code:
this.Add(new GenericBuyInfo("???????", typeof(MovingBoxDeed), 15000, 20, 0x14F0, 0x488));

So, I know the item name, price, qty, item ID, and hue to set... but what do I put where the ??? go? Is that would I would put 'Moving Box Deed?'

So, I want to add an item to my vendor. I've been poking around the forums over at RunUO (which all the sudden shows 'account has been banned', so not sure if they lost the website there...) and I think I have an understanding of how to do it, but there is one thing I can't seem to find any info on:

Code:
this.Add(new GenericBuyInfo("1041280", typeof(InteriorDecorator), 10001, 20, 0xFC1, 0));

The 1041280 is what I'm not sure of. My guess is that it is a an entry of some sort that tells what the name of the item i? Is that correct? My guess to add the item would be:

Code:
this.Add(new GenericBuyInfo("???????", typeof(MovingBoxDeed), 15000, 20, 0x14F0, 0x488));

So, I know the item name, price, qty, item ID, and hue to set... but what do I put where the ??? go? Is that would I would put 'Moving Box Deed?'
Short answer, yes, that is where the name of the item goes ;)

Let me see if I can remember exactly what all these are for, off the top of my head for anyone else that is curious lol
Add( new GenericBuyInfo( "A Beehive", typeof( BeeHiveDeed ), 2000, 5, 0x14F2, 0 ) );

The first part is typical, that doesn't change. The text in "" is where you might also see a Cliloc number (1041280 or whatever), you can enter a name for your custom item here. typeof (ScriptNameOfItem). 2000 is the cost in currency, 5 is how many of the item are stocked, 0x14F2 is the itemID, and 0 is the Hue of the item.

Thank so much, Tass23. I 'thought' I was on the right track, but wanted to be sure. The examples I'm seeing on RunUO (which appears to be back now... that was really strange) didn't have that number that I could tell. (Or the examples people were talking about in adding an item were different.)

Back