I am trying to add some loot to all (many) critters. I am thinking it would make sense to add items to the loot packs? Here are some code snippets I have tried. The server starts fine, but the loot packs don't seem to have changed. This is just for testing. My plan is to add statues - I have a pack of about 60 different statues. I want to make them drop on a chance, not every time. For testing I am using the scrolls and trying to get them 100% of the time.... so far... no joy...

First I added a new group (based on the potions) Here is the existing potions, and I added the section below called slayer scroll items. It is around line 150:
Code:
    public static readonly LootPackItem[] PotionItems = new[]
     {
       new LootPackItem(typeof(AgilityPotion), 1), new LootPackItem(typeof(StrengthPotion), 1),
       new LootPackItem(typeof(RefreshPotion), 1), new LootPackItem(typeof(LesserCurePotion), 1),
       new LootPackItem(typeof(LesserHealPotion), 1), new LootPackItem(typeof(LesserPoisonPotion), 1)
     };
  public static readonly LootPackItem[] SlayerScrollItems = new[]
{
  new LootPackItem(typeof(SuperSlayerDeeds), 1), new LootPackItem(typeof(LesserSlayerDeed), 1),
  new LootPackItem(typeof(SlayerRemovalDeed), 1), new LootPackItem(typeof(MinorArtifactDeed), 1),
  };

Then around line 520 I added a line. Again like the potions I used potions because it is a plain item, no intensities.

Code:
    public static readonly LootPack Potions = new LootPack(new[] {new LootPackEntry(false, PotionItems, 100.00, 1)});

public static readonly LootPack SlayerScrolls = new LootPack(new[] { new LootPackEntry(false, SlayerScrollItems, 100.00, 1) });

Then... in all of the "average" lootpacks I added the item:

Code:
    public static readonly LootPack AosAverage =
       new LootPack(
         new[]
         {
           new LootPackEntry(true, Gold, 100.00, "5d10+50"),
           new LootPackEntry(false, AosMagicItemsAverageType1, 5.00, 1, 4, 0, 20),
           new LootPackEntry(false, AosMagicItemsAverageType1, 2.00, 1, 3, 0, 50),
           new LootPackEntry(false, AosMagicItemsAverageType2, 0.50, 1, 5, 0, 90),
           new LootPackEntry(false, Instruments, 0.40, 1),
           new LootPackEntry(false, SlayerScrollItems, 100.00, 1)
  });
It does not seem to drop though. I was looking for how they distribute potions, and cannot find it. They set up the group 'potions' but I never see them call for it... So I am a bit lost. Is this close? Am I going about it the right way - or completely off base? Should I be in basecreature.cs instead of lootpack.cs? :)

Back