How would I go about adding a random armor loot drop to a monster? Any help on this is appreciated! Thanks

The armor is generated using LootPack.cs, so all you have to do is inside GenerateLoot() function of the mobile, add the LootPack you would like.
Theres a bunch of predefined ones you can find inside LootPack.cs.

Reactions: Zsu
The armor is generated using LootPack.cs, so all you have to do is inside GenerateLoot() function of the mobile, add the LootPack you would like.
Theres a bunch of predefined ones you can find inside LootPack.cs.
Yes but I want it to drop 6 different types randomly. So say they do a quest and at the end of the quest the boss drops 1 random piece of armor. I dont want the boss to drop the same piece everytime. I want it to be a random one of the 6 pieces.

AddLoot(LootPack.RandomLootItem(new System.Type[]
{typeof(TalismanofFrost), typeof(TalismanofFire), typeof(TalismanofEnergy), typeof(TalismanofPoison), typeof(TalismanofImpact)}, 10, 1, false, false));

That also works, if you don't mind all the items having the same drop rate. The 10, 1, afterwards is % chance of drop (so 10% in this example), and the number of the item to drop (1 in this example since they are talismans and don't stack).

Reactions: Zsu
AddLoot(LootPack.RandomLootItem(new System.Type[]
{typeof(TalismanofFrost), typeof(TalismanofFire), typeof(TalismanofEnergy), typeof(TalismanofPoison), typeof(TalismanofImpact)}, 10, 1, false, false));

That also works, if you don't mind all the items having the same drop rate. The 10, 1, afterwards is % chance of drop (so 10% in this example), and the number of the item to drop (1 in this example since they are talismans and don't stack).
Thank you both!!

Back