Hi all, thanks in advance for the assistance.

I have a few custom crafting resources (ore) that I added in. They are working fine, but I'd like to add specific properties to any gear crafted with these mats. For example, any weapon crafted with "Volcanic" ingots would get the +50% hit fire area effect. I tried adding it to the craftattributeinfo list in ResourceInfo.cs and then added it to the list of craft attributes in ResourceInfo.cs. I also went into base weapon and toyed around, basically copying what I thought was happening when random runic attributes get added. It compiles fine but the property never shows up. Am I missing something obvious?

Thank you so much in advance

I'm not exactly sure, but I would start by looking at how the material changes the resist values of the crafted item. Like when horned leather changes resist values. And then in that area add your code that adds the hit fire area % if it is volcanic ingots.

Thanks for the reply Rex. I have tried that but I suppose I can dig deeper. Any idea where besides resourceinfo.cs the materials get the properties?

When you've got a getter and setter for craft resource for BaseWeapon, BaseArmor, etc. you can put custom method for setter (like InvalidateProperties - or similar). In this methods declaration put some "ifs", e.g. : if(craftresource == CraftResource.Valorite){<add aos attribute blah blah} - remember to prepare the logic so if the resource is changed attribute is removed. You need to check if item is magical too - so the attributes from resource or magic won't affect each other.

Back