Approximately how difficult do you think it'd be to add the GuardImmune value to XmlSpawner2?

It looks like this is now a check in /Scripts/Regions/GuardedRegion.cs: (line 355)
Code:
if(m is BaseGuard || m.GuardImmune||!m.Alive|| m.IsStaff()|| m.Blessed||(m is BaseCreature &&((BaseCreature)m).IsInvulnerable)||

This would allow you to easily create your own invasions in guarded zones without turning off guards completely.

I was looking Scripts/Services/XmlSpawner/XmlSpawner Core/XmlSpawner2.cs and / Scripts/Services/XmlSpawner/XmlSpawner Core/XmlUtils/XmlAdd.cs, and I am pretty sure that's where you add it. I was copying a lot of the sections that existed for SmartSpawning, but then when I finally got it 'working' I got scared because I thought it was threatening to delete some of my existing spawners since it didn't have that value in my save data. I stopped everything and got a little scared (because I'm messing in things I don't truly understand, hehe).

Ideally, we should just be able to add this to my customspawner.xml:
Code:
<GuardImmune>True</GuardImmune>
...but it looks like XmlSpawner2 doesn't look for that yet since it looks like GuardImmune was (graciously) added on July 10.

If someone can confirm I'm in the right files I'll continue to work on it, but my work will need to be double-checked.

Edit: By the way, thanks to Voxpire for adding the GuardImmune bit. :)

Back