Ya know im glad ya asked me that. i have three folders in this addon pack the first was a collection of houses and private islands witha few other smaller house style addons. the second has a collection of dons houses.. im not sure where to find them originally. sadly im not a big fan of runuo so those who are farmiliar there im sure could find them in the archives. the third file. has the addons made for the grove three or so years back maybe longer. a forgotten city that lays over the internal map but not the whole thing however it is large. could choke out your server so be advised if trying to use it., also includes modernized deco like sinks and fireplaces a private island. some of hexes work. really its just an all around package of addons for just about any thing you would use an addon for. as for the MLT files i dont know why those are like that on account they were C# files buyinlarge. other then that. seemed to be a good starter kit for anyone not versed with making addons or just dont want to spend the time making each individual addon. all of the addons have the authors names in them er well most of them so ALL CREDIT GOES TO ORIGINAL AUTHORS.
i have a few in there but i dont care much for getting recognized for them i give them as they were given to me free and for the community.
Enjoy.

This is an amazing starter pack of resources for anyone wanting to beautify their server!

Thanks for releasing the collection Jase!

Ya know im glad ya asked me that. i have three folders in this addon pack the first was a collection of houses and private islands witha few other smaller house style addons. the second has a collection of dons houses.. im not sure where to find them originally. sadly im not a big fan of runuo so those who are farmiliar there im sure could find them in the archives. the third file. has the addons made for the grove three or so years back maybe longer. a forgotten city that lays over the internal map but not the whole thing however it is large. could choke out your server so be advised if trying to use it., also includes modernized deco like sinks and fireplaces a private island. some of hexes work. really its just an all around package of addons for just about any thing you would use an addon for. as for the MLT files i dont know why those are like that on account they were C# files buyinlarge. other then that. seemed to be a good starter kit for anyone not versed with making addons or just dont want to spend the time making each individual addon. all of the addons have the authors names in them er well most of them so ALL CREDIT GOES TO ORIGINAL AUTHORS.
i have a few in there but i dont care much for getting recognized for them i give them as they were given to me free and for the community.
Enjoy.
[doublepost=1528894633][/doublepost]Hello...i am new to Serv-uo and i'm very excited to get my first servuo shard up and running. I'm wondering how do i setup the addons that are in this folder? do i have to go to the location where the items/islands will be?

This folder goes into the customs folder.
After that it works like an item. Simple use [add addon and it will bring most of them up

After that it works like an item. Simple use [add addon and it will bring most of them up[/QUOTE

but there is a town in the addon folder....surely you can't just [add it can u?
[doublepost=1528897315][/doublepost]
After that it works like an item. Simple use [add addon and it will bring most of them up
is Grove City a replacement for Magencia?

Grove city was a town for the internal green archers map and yea its added like an item. However its large and with any large addon it's very labor intensive on the machine to add.

Grove city was a town for the internal green archers map and yea its added like an item. However its large and with any large addon it's very labor intensive on the machine to add.

so how do i add it? do i got to magencia? or just whatever town i happen to be in and type [add ? sorry i know i'm dumb about this kind of stuff ...but never did it b4
[doublepost=1528898956][/doublepost]
so how do i add it? do i got to magencia? or just whatever town i happen to be in and type [add ? sorry i know i'm dumb about this kind of stuff ...but never did it b4

And what is the Black Box all about? i copied the files out of there and put them in Custom System. i haven't decorated world yet...waiting to see what i need to do with this first to get it set up

Negative. There is no dumb question. What your referring to is static map changes. These addon structures are just like an item. So to add it. You would have to go to an area that has lots of room and type [add grovecity
Depending on how flat the area is it will sit higher or lower. When I made that addon I built it in the trammel internal green acres so it only fits there properly

Back