DragnMaw submitted a new resource:

Advanced Archery Pub57 - Advanced Archery plugin updated to Pub57

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS PLUGIN. IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME THE CREATORS NAME SO I CAN ADD IT HERE PLEASE DO!

A friend of mine sent me a .zip of Advanced Archery and I made it compile in Pub57 for him. I do not know the original creator or where to find the original source code. This is just made to compile on Pub57.

PLUGIN ORIGINALLY BY Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery
Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Everything seems to work OK, but none of the effects are being applied. Things like FixedParticles and ApplyPoison don't appear to be triggering.

Bow can select arrow and displays correct arrow
Bow uses correct arrow, and correct arrow is seen on corpse

Arrow effect from CBaseRanged.cs is not being applied for any of the special arrows.

Got this weird crash that seems to be associated with this script, anyone ever got this error?

System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereListIterator`1.MoveNext()
at Server.Mobiles.BaseFamiliar.OnHit(Mobile attacker, IDamageable defender) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO\Scripts\Mobiles\Summons\BaseFamiliar.cs:line 245
at Server.Items.BaseWeapon.OnHit(Mobile attacker, IDamageable damageable, Double damageBonus) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO\Scripts\Items\Equipment\Weapons\BaseWeapon.cs:line 3021
at Server.Items.BaseRanged.OnHit(Mobile attacker, IDamageable damageable, Double damageBonus) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO\Scripts\Items\Equipment\Weapons\BaseRanged.cs:line 132
at Server.Items.CBaseRanged.OnHit(Mobile attacker, IDamageable damageable, Double damageBonus) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO\Scripts\Custom\$ITEMS\ArcanicArchery\CBaseRanged.cs:line 671
at Server.Items.BaseWeapon.OnHit(Mobile attacker, IDamageable damageable) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO\Scripts\Items\Equipment\Weapons\BaseWeapon.cs:line 2214
at Server.Items.BaseRanged.OnSwing(Mobile attacker, IDamageable damageable) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ServUO\Scripts\Items\Equipment\Weapons\BaseRanged.cs:line 100
at Server.Mobile.CombatTimer.OnTick() in C:\ServUO2\Server\Mobile.cs:line 2078
at Server.Timer.Slice() in C:\ServUO2\Server\Timer.cs:line 409
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\ServUO2\Server\Main.cs:line 673

my CBaseRanged was a bit modified, could be why? Not absolutely certain if the error comes from there, Thank you!

Attachments

• CBaseRanged.cs
    26.9 KB · Views: 4
Back