Morning! Just got in at work. I hope to give this a test before the end of the weekend. I've used it before with the dip tubs and all. I was happy to see it again!

Morning! Just got in at work. I hope to give this a test before the end of the weekend. I've used it before with the dip tubs and all. I was happy to see it again!
cool, Yeah I anm Still working on a Few Scripts Trying to get them working, hopefully will Have atleast 1 working soon.

So, I ran some cursory tests, and I can't seem to get anything but the advanced bow to work. The advanced versions of: Crossbow, Heavy Crossbow, Repeating Crossbow, and Yumi all fail to fire with any ammo.

The regular Bow does work as advertised. I'll look into fixing it, maybe it's something on my end.

So, I ran some cursory tests, and I can't seem to get anything but the advanced bow to work. The advanced versions of: Crossbow, Heavy Crossbow, Repeating Crossbow, and Yumi all fail to fire with any ammo.

The regular Bow does work as advertised. I'll look into fixing it, maybe it's something on my end.

I fixed this issue here:
http://www.playuo.org/emu/index.php?threads/advanced-archery.806/page-2#post-8697

[EDIT]
I am mirroring that post here and uploading the files, keep in mind these were from JustUO, I've not updated for ServUO.

"AA Fixes" Includes the fixed bows so they will fire and a fix to CBaseRanged that prevented Lightning Arrows from working.

"Advanced Archery fixed" is the previous files plus the rest of the scripts all together if you want a working version of the whole thing.

Attachments

• AA Fixes.zip
    15.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Advanced Archery fixed.zip
    39.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Ok. I tried adding the fixed advanced archer and got these that are already there. Should I replace them or merge them? There are no comments in the source so....

Errors:
+ Items/Addons/ArcheryButteAddon.cs:
CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'ArcheryButte'
CS0102: Line 350: The type 'Server.Items.ArcheryButte' already contains a definition for 'ScoreEntry'
CS0101: Line 388: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'ArcheryButteAddon'
CS0101: Line 423: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'ArcheryButteDeed'
+ Items/Addons/TrainingDummies.cs:
CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'TrainingDummy'
CS0102: Line 158: The type 'Server.Items.TrainingDummy' already contains a definition for 'InternalTimer'
CS0101: Line 181: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'TrainingDummyEastAddon'
CS0101: Line 216: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'TrainingDummyEastDeed'
CS0101: Line 257: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'TrainingDummySouthAddon'
CS0101: Line 292: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'TrainingDummySouthDeed'
+ Items/Tools/BaseRunicTool.cs:
CS0101: Line 6: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'BaseRunicTool'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

So I tried commenting out the duplicates and the repeating crossbow doesn't work so I guess I have to merge CBasedRange. Any suggestions on how to do that? Don't just say WinMerge..lol

Last edited:
To merge it if you don't wanna use winmerge you can go line by line and see what is different
[doublepost=1511396285][/doublepost]Looks like most of your problem is the add-on stuff like training dummies and archery butt

Back