Hi,

I've created a bunch of town criers. They announce for a little bit and then they stop working.
Can somebody help me out?

-Ted

We need to know what You did ,, did You modify a script ,, is it a script You made ?? maybe post the script for others to look at

What I did Neshoba was type [add towncrier, clicked on the button, entered the delay time, and then entered the text for the crier to say. I didn't modify a script and I didn't write the script on my own.

Attachments

• TownCrierb.cs
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
  • TownCrierControlGem.cs
    1.5 KB · Views: 2
  • TownCrierControlStone.cs
    2.7 KB · Views: 4
  • TownCrierGump.cs
    11.7 KB · Views: 2
controlstone
m_Random = false;
m_Delay = new TimeSpan( 0, 0, 10 );

these line should control duration of message its a totally different towncrier than what I have
they will announce for the amount of time that you entered,, for instance message is set to announce for 1hour 2minutes 3 seconds they will announce ever so often for that amount of time

not sure what build you are using but the command [xmledit brings up a whole new world of options for npc's that i am not sure how to use yet.

Quasar: That doesn't really help with the whole TownCrier thing but that [xmledit thing is awesome. Thanks for the post.
[doublepost=1550538129][/doublepost]Hey Neshoba,

controlstone
m_Random = false;
m_Delay = new TimeSpan( 0, 0, 10 );

What do the parameters for TimeSpan mean?

not positive but I think days hours and minute maybe or hours minutes and seconds (depends on script You have)
this.m_From.SendMessage("Enter the duration for the new message. Format: <hours:minutes:seconds>");
This is the clip from the TownCrier I have running on JustUo

Attachments

• TownCrier.cs
    18.5 KB · Views: 9
Ok I tried using that. There was no response when left clicking other than paperdoll and right click had no response.
[towncriers Didn't do anything either.

Back