So, it seams a "rule of thumb" lesson has got to be taught around here about advertising shards on other community's shards. Either if its on their forms, Website, Social Media, TS or Discord ect , one cannot advertise a shard to try to draw players from another. Theres a forms post for that stuff https://www.servuo.com/categories/the-community.22/ ...

I would also like to address , i have received a message from someone advertising a shard, i also seen a few people that play on other shards on this shards discord as well so, hes on a roll at least. I know as a shard owner myself, there is nothing that i can do to stop someone from going on and advertising my shard, BUT as a shard owner i reserve the right to ban those who do so, player and especially staff. Seem strict does it ? well, i make it clear to my staff about advertising, i mostly do it with posts and vote pages, social media promos so my staff dont really look into advertising much. But with that said, they know the rule of thumb about it, its kinda common sence.

After i contacted the online staff on their discord, and they assured me they handled the situation professionally, and i hope the person/persons in question learn a valuable common sense lesson here

i hope as shard owners/admins we call all agree to make the "green thumb rule that everyone should already know" a banable offence to everyone. Were suppose to be a community here, lets work together not battle another.

is a bannable offence at Neshobas and even bannable if another shard Owner logs in to let Us know someone was advertising Our shard at Thiers is a ban no questions asked,,, is a general rule of thumb and curtousy ,,, its posted all over Our forum and refreshed occasionaly in Our discord and forums and MOTD its just realy realy uncool and not needed :( but sadly it happens at times

I agree with everyone here just wondering how you prove who is wrongfully advertising your shard on someone else's ?

I guess there's the IP address but even that isn't fool proof

when you send a message to players trying to pull them from on shard to another. Seeing the shift of players "join" the other shard from your shard when one person joins, its not hard to pin point whos advertising.

Back